1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Whats wrong with this picture?

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Acts 1:8, Jul 6, 2004.

1. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    One of the most fundamental issues/planks in the US Democratic Party is "pro-choice" (euphemism for baby-butcher). The voting record on this issue of Edwards is WORSE than Kerry, if such is possible.

Hitler called the butchering of Jews in Treblinka and Auschwitz a "Solution". Nice ring to it. Out of sight, out of mind, into an oven or gas chamber.

And so the Democratic Party has a nice label for a greater hollocaust - "pro choice". Right to choose.

I was a Democrat and worked hard in 68 and 72 in the Democratic primaries. But 1973 Roe v Wade changed my ability to line up with that party forever.

Just my opinion.

2. J4KC35

J4KC35 New Member

Indeed, May I ask what it is about yourself that makes you a democrat? </font>[/QUOTE]Hm, I believe in mostly everything any democrat does, minus pro-choice. Maybe it's because I went through a situation that dealt with the choice of abortion or not, and if I had someone wouldn't be here right now.

I really just want to know when the baby gets a choice.

3. Acts 1:8

Acts 1:8 New Member

like what?

I've personally found a better way to view things. Instead of Democrat vs Republican or conservativism vs liberalism its better to view things as simply truth of falsehood, right or wrong, holy or unholy. I'd personally be careful of the titles you stamp yourselves with. They can mean a lot of different things to a lot of different people.

[ July 08, 2004, 02:07 AM: Message edited by: WWW.AC18.ORG ]