1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Whats your call?

Discussion in 'Polls Forum' started by Salty, Feb 19, 2009.

?
  1. You were still a week late

8.3%
  2. You were 51 weeks early

25.0%
  3. Since it was on a big time clearance sale, it doesb't cout

8.3%
  4. Other answer

58.3%
  1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I bought my wife a small stuff animal and a flower for Valentines Day

Today ( 19 Feb) I was at the store and bought her another stuff animal that was in a soup bowl.

So, whats your call? :thumbsup: :love2:

Did I do wrong?:tonofbricks:

2. Tom Bryant

Tom Bryant Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sounds like a gift from a loving husband... Unless, of course, if she wasn't happy a week ago. In that case to get out of the dog house, think jewelry! :tongue3:

3. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

51 weeks early. [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Bless. Save it for next year. I guess. Or is it the thought that counts?? :rolleyes:

5. billreber

billreber New Member

Since when does it have to be Valentine's Day (or a birthday, anniversary, Christmas, etc.) for a man to get his wife a gift? My wife loves the "just because" gifts, and I suppose many others wives do too!

Now if it was a "Valentines" stuffed animal in a soup bowl, maybe you should hide it and give it NEXT year! :laugh:

Bill :godisgood:

6. donnA

donnA Active Member

personally I prefer the just because, they feel more special, but as I've said before I don't need them, but the feel good anyway. Give it too her, you thought of her, wanted to give her something.

7. Carolina Baptist

Carolina Baptist Active Member

I can't vote in this poll. You made it public, so my wife might see how I voted. :smilewinkgrin:

8. Matt Black

Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Don't pass it off as a Valentine's present; just regard it as one of those 'Little Somethings' that ladies appreciate to be given to them a little and often to keep the relationship well-oiled.

9. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

If you have to ask....you did wrong. :)

10. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I agree with Matt Black. If you haven't already given it to her, save it for a "just because" surprise.

11. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

Unfortunately, there is not enough romance in most marriages. I'm not talking about sex; I'm talking about romance. Buying little inexpensive gifts for one another, leaving loving notes or cards expressing your love for one another, saying "I love you" for no particular reason other than because you do. The husband helping around the house with cleaning and other things that are normally considered to be "women's work". Both husband and wife putting Jesus Christ first in their lives. Then each putting the other first before him/herself. These things can go far in keeping a romance alive.

My second wife and I did that, but unfortunately, after she realized I wasn't perfect like she was, that marriage ended. I had faults; she didn't. :laugh: