1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Where is the outrage for Kathy Griffin's Comment!!!

Discussion in '2007 Archive' started by Ps104_33, Sep 16, 2007.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I saw an advertisement that Ms. Griffin will be on CNN's "Larry King Live" tonight - if anyone is interested.

2. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

Kathy Griffin is a comedian now?
    I thought she made her living as a spokesperson for Imodium AD
    [​IMG]
    Gotta Go, Gotta Go, Gotta Go Right Now!

3. Jarthur001

Jarthur001 Active Member

#23 Jarthur001, Sep 17, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2007
  4. charles_creech78

charles_creech78 New Member

Let us see if her IDOL can save her.

5. Mike McK

Mike McK New Member

Don't think for a minute that I'm suggesting that a Christian watch "South Park" but, in all fairness, Trey Parker and Matt Stone are absolutely brutal with Islam.

6. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That may be true, but you can count with fingers of the hand and feet those that are willing to be brutal against Islam.

They're the exceptions, perhaps, but generally is what I'm saying.

Though I may be wrong.

People may just be keeping quiet.

But as for the Hollywood crowd ?

They're hypocrites.

7. betterthanideserve

betterthanideserve New Member

We are living in a day and time when as the Bible tells us ,they will call evil good and good evil.
    People need to get ready for the persecution of the church because its coming,you can say any manner of things against the christian church and nothing is said by the controlled media,but if anyone were to say something as insulting about homosexuality,islam, buddism,bahai,or any other politically correct subject they would be attacked without mercy.
    Why are you so supprised? We are told in GODS word that its coming.Its time to wake up,and know that the return of our KING JESUS is imminent.Bear in mind that apparently Kathy Griffin has heard of and knows who Jesus is,and her denying it is of no excuse,for in that day every knee shall bow and every tounge confess that Jesus Christ is LORD!
    Even Kathy Griffins knee........
    Yes she too can be saved (and I pray she will be) if she repents and turns to Christ for the forgiveness of her sins

Yes there is a channel selector ,but to tell you the truth I don't watch it,they have nothing to provide that is good for the heart or soul of a christian.
    I don't mean to say I don't watch TV,I just watch what it is that I watch......

8. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Right here is some....

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57772

"We, as Christian entertainers, do not take it lightly that the name of our Lord and Savior has been mocked, and in response, we took out an ad in USA Today to stand up for Him," the group said.

The group purchased a USA Today ad, for almost $100,000, on Sept. 17 to say, "'Enough is Enough!' The name of Jesus Christ should not be mocked, nor should those who love Him be slandered for their beliefs. It is time for people of faith around the country to stand firm against religious slander, bias, and bigotry of all types including Christianity!"

9. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

This type of attention is what Ms. Griffin wanted. She said so on Larry King. Guess she is getting the publicity she wants. It is true...there is no bad publicity.