1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Which BB member should run for POTUS in 2016

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    So what you are saying is that Ron Paul is wrong for running as a Republican candidate POTUS

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Nope not at all Salty. What I am saying is Ron Paul is the only real republican candidate. The rest are collectivist, corporatist, globalist posers bought and paid for by the global banksters and corporitos.

But you already knew that because I've been saying it for years now. The others may be in the party but they ain't republicans any more than they are conservatives. Oh they'll tell us what we want to hear until they get into office then they're all about doing the bankster's and corporito's business which is stealing our wealth and turning the country into a high tech prison for everyone but themselves.

#22 poncho, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
  3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    So what you are saying is that Ron Paul is too collectivist and corporataists

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Having a little trouble twisting my words there Salty? :laugh:

BTW, as POTUS I would do everything in my broad dictatorial (thanks to the Clintons, Bushies and Obama) powers to legalize hemp! Would you still support me knowing that?

#24 poncho, Mar 25, 2012
  5. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, I'm not. All I am saying is why doesn't Ron Paul stop being a hypocrite and run solely on the the Libertarian and or Constitution Party.

I subscribe to a Constitution Party email info. There is one member who says he is a Baptist and a Roman Catholic. He is also a member of the local Republican committee as well as the Constitution Party.

So which it. I think II Corinthians 6:17 gives us the answer.

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

First of all Salty no one pays any attention to the Libertarian and Constitution parties. Well, almost no one.

Secondly, the corporate media gives them even less coverage than Ron Paul. The media is controlled by international corporations who have a vested interest in keeping only pliable vassals in office. You think self serving neolibs like Mitt Romney or Rick Santorum would be top tier candidates if we actually had a fair and balanced media? No one would even take them serious because we'd have real journalists reporting real news instead of spreading corporate propagnda and fear.

Thirdly Ron Paul has a mission. Spreading the truth. He isn't going to be able to do that by being a member of the Libertarian or Constitution party because almost no one pays them any mind.

Fourthly Ron Paul and all his supporters know how the corupt system works and he and they know he is never going to be allowed to be POTUS no matter which party he belongs to.

Fifthly Ron Paul is more of a republican than anyone else in the republican party. Why? Because he's the only one that still believes in republicanism. The rest believe in big government, collectivism, begging heaps of debt from a private international banking cartel and global corporatism aka global corporate fascism. (fascism = business and government combined)

Sixthly, as Ron Paul has explained time and again to all the deaf ears out there that he stands a better chance of getting his message out which is actually the same message as our founders, the message of liberty by being in the republican party.

Now while we're on the subject I'd like to ask you a question. Who's the bigger hypocrites here? The self serving one world warmongering posers that have co opted the GOP that flip and flop any way the political wind blows or the one man who has stood for the same principles since his first day in office?

Ron Paul ain't perfect man! Even I have some issues with some of his positons but the bottom line here is compared to the rest of the pack he stands head and shoulders above the mealy mouthed flip floping self serving scum that'll bend over backwards for the bankers and corporitos to put the screws to you and me.

#26 poncho, Mar 25, 2012
  7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Here's an idea for ya Salty. Romney, Santorum, Gingrich and all the other politicos posing as Republicans should get out of the GOP and start their own party!

Call it the Corporatist Party or the Big Government Party or the Wall Street Party or the Banking Cartel Party or the Warmongering Party or how about a party for both the GOP and Democratic party they could join forces (like they haven't already) and call themselves the Traitor Party or the Globalist Party.

Because in essence that's what we have now one traitorous globalist party with two wings controlled by the same global bankers and corporitos.

How can you be a student of politics for so long and totally miss this glaring reality? I just don't understand it.

#27 poncho, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
  8. revmwc

revmwc Well-Known Member

Well first you folks need to realize we live a Republic not a Democracy. What's the difference you say well a Republic is a government of laws with limited government, that is what our forefathers gave us. Democracy is rule of the majority and treads on the laws with big governement and corupt politicos. We have that corruption right now and it won't get better until we elect real fiscally conservative republic minded people who want the rule of laws and limited central governement. First cut needs to be the pay of the legislative branch and increase in military funding. Secure our borders and enforce our immigration laws. Get people off of welfare and back to work. Quickest way to do that is adjust the legislative representatives pay to the mean income of his constituants and that figure can't include SS income nor unemployment insurance or welfare payments. Next the senator will have his income based on the mean income of his state. The president will get the mean income of the nation.
    Next we ensure our elderly and handicapped folks are taken care and ensure they have the health care they need. Everyone else needs to find and purchase their own and if they choose not to carry insurance they will be held responsible to pay that meical bill.

Limit spending and decrease taxes get the central government back to a limited role in Government. BTW I can't afford the cut in income so not me.

9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

That's all fine and dandy but you are wrong. We do not have a democracy we live under a system of peonage. Peonage is a system where people are made slaves to a debt like the blacks in the south after the civil war or the miners who "owed their soul to the company store" that were gunned down while they slept in their tents by the U.S. Army because they demanded a pay raise and better living conditions. We the people are the debt slaves of a group of international private bankers.

Until that is changed all your ideas will come to naught.

#29 poncho, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
  10. revmwc

revmwc Well-Known Member

The poor are enslaved to a welfare system that keeps them down and out and enslaved to the system that is why we need to get them off of the welfare roles and working, that can only be done by decreasing the payroll taxes and the corporate tax rate. Lower taxes for businesses produces employement it has done it in the past and will if we do it again. This nation has one of the highest corporate tax rates in the wworld and that drives business away not to our great nation. If we can get the people back to work and off of welfare we can end the slavery you speak of, but again that takes ensuring we have legislators who are working hard to ensure businesses are thriving and putting folks to work.

11. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

That's all fine and dandy but as we found out in the south you can't free the slaves and leave the masters in charge. The slave owners were no longer allowed to keep slaves as property so they found another way to enslave them and lo and behold it was cheaper than owning the slaves!

They no longer had to care for them, house them, feed them, clothe them, provide medical care. They simply used them up until they died and then replaced them with fresh peons.

Turned out peonage served the old masters better than outright slavery. The profits were many times larger and getting more peons cost nothing.

12. revmwc

revmwc Well-Known Member

That what it means to put them to work. No longer enslved to a government welfare check or feeding of the people who work. If they are physically able to work they go to work that removes them from slavery. Paul said it best if a man will not work neither shall he eat. If they can work they work, if they are handicapped or elderly we the people need to take care of them and if faith based programs can help we use them.

13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

No that doesn't remove them from slavery. They may have a better standard of living and they may even feel better about themselves but it does not free them from the system of peonage the international bankers set up in these United States in 1913.