1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Which group is easiest?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Sopranette, Sep 26, 2007.

1. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Yeah, he's advocating worse: disobedience to God in favor of idividual "rights"

2. Joe

Joe New Member

Well .....both are bad.

Since everyone has had their say, we're all square now. How about we all just get back to the topic

3. Sopranette

Sopranette New Member

Thank you, Brother Joe!

love,

Sopranette

4. Joe

Joe New Member

You're welcome ;)

5. Bro. Williams

Bro. Williams New Member

As long as my last post stands, sure.

6. 4boys4joys

4boys4joys New Member

I will say that I find it easier to witness to children. I led my older two to Christ here at home and I Praise God for my first generation Christian home.

I would say this about witnessing to a child. If that child is in Sunday School class or some other meeting and the adult worker sees they want to be saved then I think it would be great to go get that parent so they can be there to witness that moment.

If I am witnessing to a child and they come to the point of having serious questions I always ask the child if we can go to the home and I will present the gospel to the parent and child if at all possible. Not that I agree that we should not witness to children, but we do have to remember that the unsaved may not see this as OK to do with a child. I always pray for direction when it comes to children, many people get turned off by you trying to invite the child and not them. They feel as if they are being tricked or pressured. So we should be careful and be sensitive to the Lord. Even though some will be offended no matter what.