1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Which passport

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This was sent to me:

While I've little interest in getting in the middle of the Obama birth issue, Paul Hollrah over at UTFSM did so yesterday and believes the issue can be resolved by Obama answering one simple question:

What passport did he use when he was shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi ?
    So how did a young man who arrived in New York in early June 1981, without the price of a hotel room in his pocket, suddenly come up with the price of a round-the-world trip just a month later?

And once he was on a plane, shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi , what passport was he offering when he passed through Customs and Immigration?

The American people not only deserve to have answers to these questions, they must have answers. It makes the debate over Obama's citizenship a rather short and simple one.

Q: Did he travel to Pakistan in 1981, at age 20?
    A : Yes, by his own admission..

Q: What passport did he travel under?
    A: There are only three possibilities
    1) He traveled with a U.S. Passport,
    2) He traveled with a British passport, or
    3) He traveled with an Indonesia passport.

Q: Is it possible that Obama traveled with a U.S. Passport in 1981?
    A: No. It is not possible. Pakistan was on the U.S. State Department's "no travel" list in 1981.
    Conclusion:
    When Obama went to Pakistan in 1981 he was traveling either with a British passport or an Indonesian passport..

If he were traveling with a British passport that would provide proof he was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961, not in Hawaii as he claims.
    And if he were traveling with an Indonesian passport that would tend to prove he relinquished whatever previous citizenship he held, British or American, prior to being adopted by his Indonesian step-father in 1967.

Whatever the truth of the matter, the American people need to know how he managed to become a "natural born" American citizen between 1981 and 2008..

Given the destructive nature of his plans for America, as illustrated by his speech before Congress and the disastrous spending plan he has presented to Congress, the sooner we learn the truth of all this, the better..

If you Don't care if Your President is not a natural born Citizen and in Violation of the Constitution, then Delete this and go into your cocoon.

Please dont kill the messanger :smilewinkgrin:

2. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It really does not matter. I knew the daughter of missionaries to Brazil ... sadly she is deceased as she died in Brazil 9 years ago when she was 60. All her life she had two passports, a US passport and a Brazilian passport. She used both interchangeable all her life. In any circumstance she simply showed the one that was most advantageous as the moment. This was especially useful when she was going through customs, especially in European countries. Doing so had nothing to do with her citizenship, or so it would seem.

Also, you last sentence. Obama's mother was a natural born citizen, thus he is a natural born citizen.[/suze]

3. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

4. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  5. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

:thumbs:
    Thank you, C4K.

I am so sick and tired of these lies....

Regards - still pray for you and your ministry twice a day every day, hope that God is showering you in His Blessings,
    BiR (who actually lives in St. Louis now, so maybe it should be "BiMO")

6. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
  7. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was talking to a birther last night, and he has a new theory about all this. But to tell you the truth, I forgot what he said. One reason, I don't take much stock in his thinking is because is an extremeness. To put it this way, he believes that Ron Paul is the ONLY hope for the US.

(No, I do not agree with him. Oh, also, he is an IFB, but does not attend church anywhere, because no preacher he knows, preached the gospel (politics) the way he thinks they should)

Salty

8. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Which may be true - if we are to have limited government. Hopefully, there will be others who follow in Ron Paul's footsteps and be among the 0.01% of politicians that we can trust.

9. SeekingTruth

SeekingTruth Member

Why the gratuitous insult?

10. NaasPreacher (C4K)

You cannot imagine how much that means

11. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Because a Good Christian (esp a Baptist) should adhere to Heb 10:25.

12. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    and how did I insult?

13. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Good job. But it still doesn't answer the question of what passport he actually did travel under.

Another easy opportunity for Obama to put a stop to all of this. He has passed again. Why?

14. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    He traveled on the same passport he now travels on. A US passport. He lived in Hawaii, with his grandparents, from the time he was 10. You can get a US passport without your parents permission when you are 16. He was a world traveler, and traveled on a US passport (seeing as he was born in the US of a US citizen mother), just like now.

15. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Prove it. :thumbs:

16. NaasPreacher (C4K)

In other words, guilty until proven innocent.

17. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Kinda like becoming a Christian, isn't it?

When one is dealing with a liar and a deceiver like Obama, it pays to be cautious.

18. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

:laugh:
    Only in Carpro's world and only when discussing democrats.

19. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

All I can say is that Obama's birth certificate - the one we've been provided by Hawaii - doesn't look anything like mine or even that of my children. It's clear looking at mine that it was filled out by hand by the clinic where I was delivered, signed by the doctor who delivered me, and signed by my father. It fits in the sequence of numbers issued at the time. The copy has been the same over the many decades that various ones have been obtained.

I've had to produce a copy - a certified photocopy of the original - many times in my life time for things like school enrollment, military enlistment, security clearances, passport application, and other things.

I don't know what Obama's real citizenship status is - he could have been born in Hawaii just like the printout from the state says - but, on the other hand, you'd think there would be something a bit more authentic and original looking that what we've seen especially for a President.

It's the resulting suspicion that cause the lingering concern. Why can't he produce a birth certificate that looks a bit more like mine? I don't think Hawaii had all the records computerized when Obama was born so there must be a real birth certificate on file there. Why haven't we seen it?

#19 Dragoon68, Aug 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2010
  20. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    But there was a birth announcement in the local paper....