1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Which passport

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, Nov 2, 2009.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Which means exactly nothing, when it comes to proving where he was born.

2. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Since about 1920 - more or less - all birth's should have been registered by the States with an official birth certificate - not a newspaper announcement.

The problems with Obama's so-called birth certificate is that there is no attending physician signature, no address for the hospital, no parent signature, no information other than name of the parents, no registrars name, and also his father's race should have been listed as "black" or "Negro" in 1961 - not "African". Yes, we've all heard about the short verses long-form. Maybe Hawaii is different but my home State still gives me a copy of the same birth certificate they gave to my parents when they needed it decades ago. I guess they still use the long-form.

The certificate of live birth that's been posted for Obama only leads to more suspicion. Maybe it's legitimate but it would seem that a better document could be released to settle the concern a lot of people still have.

#22 Dragoon68, Aug 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2010