1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Which revision Actually Changed version most Nasb/Niv/Esv?

Discussion in 'Bible Versions & Translations' started by JesusFan, Dec 23, 2011.

1. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

Further proof of you slandering and that your version isn't helping with your anger either.

I'll pray for you friend.

- Peace

2. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "As if people are lying"? Come on. You have been on a campaign with your manufactured fluff.

What versions have I slandered? Does the word slander mean saying that the ESV has poor English?

You are exhibiting ridiculous behavior. Shouldn't you be preparing sermons or something?

Can't you play any other tunes on that guitar Johnny One-Note?

Righteous anger. I have admitted to having righteous anger regarding the sinful pastimes of folks who say deliberately false things.

I repeat --your handle is preacher4truth. Please tell the truth. You are embarrassing yourself.

You are a piece of work,I tell ya'. Three times in this post alone saying that absurd thing.

You and your bud glfredrick are quite the tandem.

#22 Rippon, Dec 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2011
  3. Baptist4life

Baptist4life Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'll only say this. Rippon, numerous people on this forum have commented on your postings and behavior on these boards. Do you believe they are all wrong? Seriously? It's a well known fact you hold the KJV in disregard while jumping to support the NIV in whatever translation that's currently out there. Be honest with yourself at least.

Ok...........let's watch rippon attack me also.

4. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

Truth. Pray for him, his antics are unfortunate coupled with the fact he can't see the truth of what others have stated concerning his behavior.

- Peace

5. JesusFan

JesusFan Well-Known Member

How Would We define terms revelation/inerrancy/Inspiration?

Please disregard will repost as new thread!

#25 JesusFan, Dec 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2011