1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

While Everyone Was Talking About Trump's Lewd Comments, WikiLeaks Dropped Its 'October Surprise' on

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In another speech to the National Multi-Housing Council, Clinton allegedly spoke of “back room discussions” and deals that require “both a public and private position.” Her critics seized on the line to further question the Democrat’s trustworthiness.

“I mean, politics is like sausage being made,” she is quoted as saying. “It is unsavory, and it always has been that way, but we usually end up where we need to be. But if everybody’s watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position.”

The concept of a holding “private” and “public” position may have even been put on display in another portion of the leaked emails.

Clinton is quoted telling a Brazilian bank in 2013 that she has a “dream” of a “hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders.”

http://ijr.com/2016/10/709970-while...=ods&utm_term=ijamerica&utm_content=elections

2. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    Forgive me if I yawn on both counts.

We already knew Trump has been a crude, vulgar, adulterous misogynist.

We already knew that Hillary is a buddy of Wall Street and big business with a penchant for secrecy and imperiousness and a reputation for vindictiveness.She would have been for the Trans Pacific deal if Bernie and Trump hadn't scared her into changing her position.

Turns out the October surprises aren't surprising.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Exactly. And sometimes they backfire..remember when they reported that Chimp W Chimp was arrested for DUI in 1972? The leftists were practically high-fiving each other thinking that they had stopped him. Then Dubya got on tv and faced it head on and addressed it.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

4. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Indeed. I remember the right inclined press still shoveled manure on Bill Clinton after he publicly and profoundly apologized several times to the American people for his behavior with a young female intern.

It was done gleefully and it was disgusting.

HankD