1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

White House Promptly Rejects Boehner's Plan

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by OldRegular, Dec 18, 2012.

1. mont974x4

mont974x4 New Member

You said,
    "I predict that within a year or so most Americans, excluding the radical left, will be sick of Obama lecturing them with that arrogant smirk on his face."

My response
    I honestly thought that after the 2008 election.

2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He proposes cutting $400 billion from health care programs and $200 billion in cuts and fees from other so-called mandatory spending. He proposes $200 billion in cuts from agency budgets set by Congress each year, half from the Pentagon and half from non-defense. He claims $130 billion from a lower inflation adjustment that reduces Social Security and federal retirement benefits.

http://www.cleveland.com/business/index.ssf/2012/12/compare_the_three_fiscal_cliff.html

3. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

I did also. One reason I say that is because some of the WH reporters are beginning to ask questions. I believe the Benghazi affair could hurt him. Hillary will likely have to testify and she is not going to crawl under the bus for Obama. Eventually the survivors of Benghazi will speak out and the chips may hit the fan.