1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured White Supremacy Threads?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Darrell C, May 6, 2015.

?
  1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. No opinion

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You have real problems with reading comprehension.

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I believe he full well understands. He wants to twist your position in order to accuse you because you do not necessarily agree with him. It is yet another debate tactic and trollish behavior.

3. Darrell C

Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nothing to prove, lol, there has always been only two options to answering a question: an answer, or no answer.

And we both know why you are afraid to answer it, because it will expose your hypocritical and unbalanced double standard.

What accusation. Every post you continue to refuse to answer just reinforces the truth of the matter. Not sure why you can't understand that.

I give you...every post you have done in this thread.

You have intentionally avoided answering the OP and you know why.

Don't you hate that?

;)

Of course I am using debate tactics, lol...what do you expect?

A few ballerina rolls?

Sorry I don't roll over for you and play dead...

Mwahahahaha...

Oh, sorry...

I am zealous to be exposed for what I am.

Don't you wish you could say the same?

As far as repentance that is an ongoing issue for some of us, though some of us don't mind admitting it, because we have no fear of answering simple questions that the answer does indeed...

...expose us for what we are.

Now, as I asked before, either answer the question or find another thread for your deflection.

God bless.

4. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sorry, but my statement defines your own.

Why would you be opposed to the right of a member to present his views which are a counterpoint to views you defend being allowed open access?

It is comprehension that is my problem, but that is preferable to self imposed bliss in ignorance.

But you guys go ahead, take your potshots, derail the topic, evade simple points...time for me to take my leave for the day.

So open season for you to muddy this thread, just remember, there will likely be a response in addressing what you say, so be careful. I am not one that forgets what my antagonists say, and usually, with guys like you, it isn't too long before I can post your statements to show the back-pedaling, hypocrisy, and conflict in your doctrine. So double check your statements before the option to edit ends.

Have a great day!

God bless.

5. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If there has been any deflection it is yours. You made an accusation. I expect you to defend it. You refuse to. This is an issue of your making not mine.

6. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Here's what you said about me:

First of all, I never said it was "OK" for threads advocating racial contention. I said that they should not be secluded in their own forum. The question in the poll you posted was, "Should Racial Contention be Secluded?" not "Should Racial Threads be Excluded?"

Hopefully, you can parse the difference, though I doubt it. Somehow you've got it in your head that I'm OK with racial threads in fact you think I'm advocating black power over whites or some crazy thing. That's a reading comprehension problem. I'll keep that in mind whenever I read your posts on doctrinal issues. If you can't read and interpret plain English on an internet forum I don't hold much hope in the arena of Biblical interpretation.

I've said on more than one occasion I loathe the racial threads and I wish they wouldn't be posted. From either side. But you only read and see what you want to see, what fits your agenda.

Secondly, there is a difference between white supremacy and being having racist views. I don't expect you to understand that, either.

7. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Anyone else have the strange thought that it is possible that Darrel, Robust Theologian, and Zaac are all the same person?

8. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, haven't noticed RT's pattern yet, BUT, both Z & DC seem to have a habit of posting like a machine gun at times. ;)

9. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Crossed my mind

10. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Robust Theologian and I are NOT the same person.

DarrelC is a bit too [​IMG] to be me. :laugh:

11. padredurand

padredurand Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Okay, I'll bite.

I think the threads should be allowed for a single reason; to point out that white supremacy is ungodly and unbiblical.

Colossians 3:9-11 NAS77
    9 Do not lie to one another, since you laid aside the old self with its evil practices,
    10 and have put on the new self who is being renewed to a true knowledge according to the image of the One who created him
    11 --a renewal in which there is no distinction between Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave and freeman, but Christ is all, and in all.​

Galatians 3:26-28 NAS77
    26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.
    27 For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.
    28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.​

12. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    aaaand thread.

13. Gib

Gib Active Member

More like Zaac and RD2 are one in the same. :laugh:

14. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Those are fighting words Gib. [​IMG]

You sir have offended my good name. [​IMG]
    :laugh:

That sidewinder ain't even a Yan-kee. The only thing worse than a Yan-kee is one of them there West Coast Los Angelians.:smilewinkgrin:

15. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    At the least, they certainly bicker (I think that is the right word) like there is some brother-rivalry.

16. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Great post.

God bless.

17. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes you did. By voting to allow racially contentious threads you are supporting free reign of those who use this issue to stir up racial controversy. And it became clear that everyone thought Zaac to be the central issue, disallowing that there are quite a few who keep this a continual controversy and cause for racial contention.

You will again say this very thing, in this post, defining your double standard, and you are not even aware you are doing it.

That's what happens when you let emotion do your thinking for you.

Which is to say "I am perfectly fine with the racially contentious threads being posted."

But, when it comes to blatant white supremacist threads...your double standard shows through.

And this poll asks "Are white supremacist threads acceptable?"

Not sure why you think this is a valid point, I have not spoken of any kind of exclusion of members or their views.

The central issue is why in the world are you fighting against a Forum that keeps those who have definite agendas which are evil...from muddying every single thread they are involved in.

When I get the time, I will do the same concerning the Rapture, which is a great topic of discussion, but there is one that...that's all he talks about.

So the clear evidence is that you find racially contentious threads from a black perspective acceptable, but not racially contentious threads from a white perspective.

Double standard. Hypocritical.

And you have said nothing that justifies your position.

And the consensus being, "Put him on ignore," is absurd. What actually happens is that those who would discuss these issues...are put on ignore.

Great little escape clause for your buddy. Keeps him from actually considering a position or perspective other than his own.

You let me know how you think I did, okay?

;)

You are okay with racial threads.

Why do you continually deny this?

You are openly defending the "rights" of those who want to post racially contentious threads, but then do a double-take when white supremacy threads are brought up.

Hypocrisy.

Feel free to correct me on those issues as well.

I look very forward to that, amigo.

Because like your buddy, I think you could stand getting immersed in the Word of God for a while, and setting emotional and political issues to the side.

Well, believe it or not...there is hope.

Try it out, you might like it.

Then nullified such a sentiment by defending the right to post racially contentious threads, lol.

"Yeah, well, I loathe them, but I think they should have a right to be posted in wherever they want to. But not them white supremacists...they don't have a right to post their views."

That is not what the public record shows: you have a double standard and vote against the opposing side.

Hypocrisy.

I don't just read, I actually examine what is said, then balance that with what has been said, then comment on it.

That is what irritates you and your buddies. You can't remove these facts from the public record, and your heart on the matter has been revealed. And I see it as hypocritical, setting a double standard.

We could further expand on this by trying to examine why you take the positions you do. But I no more expect you to be open about that any more than you are about having a double standard.

Any kind of "supreme" or superiority preached by anyone is wrong. And while I am not one to suppress people's views, I also think I have a right to actually address them. But I can't do that when they refuse to address the issues by putting me on ignore, and the interference from the cheerleading squad further quenches any attempt to make people like this face reality.

And the reality is that much of what is being preached is contrary to the Word and will of God. And when one claims they are "sent from God" to preach this message, and there is no effort on the part of others to reveal that as heresy, particularly when Scripture is completely absent from their message...

...I have to wonder about that.

I have to wonder how such a one can accrue over 7,000 posts and still be active in spreading this message.

Oh really?

So do me a favor...enlighten me.

Not sure you realize just how ludicrous a statement that is.

When you can yourself begin thinking about what it is you said, what it is you're saying, and what you are going to say in the future, perhaps statements like this might begin to be less.

You are absolutely right, I don't, and I won't...understand something like this.

That is the point of these threads, my friend.

God bless.

18. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You can find out by comparing the doctrine of these fellows.

I only fire when fired upon.

And I wish you guys would actually get involved, lol, this is just a little too much like hunting rabbit with a RPG. I mean, if all you can do is take potshots, perhaps it might be better to return to target shooting.

At least they don't shoot back.

Let me know if you would like some help untangling it.

lol...right.

It's okay, Zaac, I run across people like you in every forum.

I can understand your fear. It's terrible to have someone point out just how godless you gospel is.

Again, I invite you to Doctrinal Discussion, it's the only thing that will help you remove the bondage you are in.

God bless.

19. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Darrell C,

You really like to write a bunch of half-truths and misinformation. You need to get another hobby.

Sincerely,

My Killfile

20. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So explain why it's okay for someone to post threads about white people but not about black people?

I gave examples in the OP.

How are they any worse than topics like white privilege and contemporary guilt for slavery?

You just aren't being honest about this. It is clearly a double standard.

And the primary point is that if one is not acceptable, the other is not. If one thinks this double standard is justified...I'm still waiting for a serious post explaining why.

All I'm getting is denial.

And as I have said, I do not want to see these people restricted from speaking their views...I want to talk to them. White or Black Supremacists, both are in conflict with the will and Word of God.

God bless.