1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Whites Must Confront Reality

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Zaac, Apr 19, 2015.

1. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, I came here at lunch to post that the HTB is moving forward and the Lynch confirmation hearings are good to go:

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/239502-senate-reaches-deal-to-vote-on-ag-nominee-loretta-lynch

but the thread was closed. Reid claims a victory, of course, after an actual compromise. Back on "topic":

No, he is not. He is a white unmarried man born around 1970. And he's exactly what you think he is:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7651535-2/

Sound familiar? That's when the troll targets were liberals. Out.

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

He doesn't TRY to do anything. It's wicked men like the many on this board who tie racism and racial prejudice to Christianity.

i said to stop even calling the board a Christian board because a person passing through sure couldn't tell by the behavior and wickedness of the many.

3. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

So he trolls other Christian forums ....those poor souls! Bad enough he has to create other profiles so he can high 5 himself!

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Color doesn't matter to a troll. It's the trouble they can stir up that matters most. They'll use whatever is handy.

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Maybe your church is in a cocoon. But I see the same racial prejudice and racism throughout churches across the country. This board is just a microcosm of those churches.

And I tell ya, white privilege has conditioned us to not see a lot of things because these things certainly are there.

What wrongs are you making sure don't happen? How many of our churches believe the same thing and at the same time have got hundreds upon hundreds of the type of racially prejudiced and racist personalities like on this board sitting in their pews?

What I suggest we do is what Scripture says to do when someone believes they have been wronged. But that takes a little bit of humility which seems to be in short supply.

Might explain, with some other things, why we aren't hearing from God and He isn't healing the land.

What reparations?

Are the Blacks and Native Americans overwhelmingly in charge of the social and economic system that continues to view Blacks as second class citizens?

No, it's definitely not condemned. If it were condemned, we wouldn't be sitting idly by and allowing it to be done again.

What does thinking about the number of Black friends you have have to do with perpetuating a stereotype??? How does that continue a separation? And white people have got to stop with this colorblindness. That's part of the reason white people refuse to believe Blacks when they say certain things are discriminantly taking place.

we want to believe that the country has come so far and that we live in a colorblind society. we don't.

We're still using the truths of the OT to help us understand the NT and the applications for life TODAY. Likewise, the truths that were uncovered during slavery and Jim Crow should be a lesson for the church today on what not to do. On what not to turn a blind eye to. On what not to blame on those being systematically killed.

The study for a time the truths of slavery and Jim Crow. It might be a bit difficult as white privilege has whitewashed so much of the historical truths out of the textbooks.

And that's how most white folks feel. Why must every generation before Christ returns continue to reap the benefits of slavery? Why must Whites continue to be economically ahead of everyone else in the United States because of slavery and Jim Crow?

No one wants to apologize. But no one wants to give up the privileges they receive because of slavery and Jim Crow.

You can't issue an apology and turn around and do the same things. Makes an "apology" kinda moot.

I duly apologize for slavery and racism and racial prejudice and anything else perpetrated and pushed upon a lost and saved world by myself and anyone else purporting to represent Jesus Christ.

But it has NOTHING to do with the purpose behind such an apology being issued. So I say again, a little humility is due.

Again, Blacks aren't in charge of the social and economic system.

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Like I said, I'm the same on any board I've ever been on. When wickedness rises up, I'm gonna address no matter if you consider yourself a liberal or conservative.

Wrong is wrong.

And you're such a simple man. I don't need multiple profiles to say what I say. You must not quite understand yet what it means to be a grown man. I'll stand up and say exactly what I intend to say every time.

There's no need for me to hide behind "multiple profiles".

Just laughable.

7. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

I put him on my ignore list. Very refreshing!

8. OldRegular

Looks like the Republicans caved somewhat!

I guess he has to get his kicks someway!

9. revmwc

revmwc Well-Known Member

Well do you call the hate and racism of Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Quanell X and some of the Democrats in congress wickedness? One the worst on the Democratic side is Shiela Jackson Lee from TX, any time she can get on television and spark here racial hate she does. There are some Republicans the same way again it goes back to getting them reconciled with god in order to get the racism out of the nation. When people say they want this nation back many mean to the founding on the Godly principles it was founded on, did they have sins and wrongs that they performed, yes of course they did. Do we, yes we do! The only benefits any of us have, the only privileges are from God for He not mankind brings blessings. Yes that is what I preach in my church. Who is welcome in our church anyone who walks through the door to worship God. Who can be a member anyone who has received the Lord Jesus as there savior and has been scripturally baptized (i.e. immersed).

#69 revmwc, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
  10. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Let's deal with the issues one at a time. Can you show me links to where slavery is being allowed to exist again?

11. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Did this some 6months ago - sure did help to keep my BP down.
    This and one other on ignore, and it sure makes things much, MUCH, more peaceable for me.

12. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Me too him and a couple others who began following my every post around the board.

13. OldRegular

By the same kind of people, mostly Muslims, who sold the blacks to the slave traders. This time they are Muslims in East Africa, primarily Somalia!

14. Jedi Knight

Site Supporter

:thumbs: :applause:

15. Jedi Knight

Site Supporter

There is a word for that.....Stalker!

16. Jedi Knight

Site Supporter

He likes to call people wicked on here but somehow gives his OWN blessed little heart a free pass.

#76 Jedi Knight, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
  17. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Where did I say that slavery was allowed to be allowed to exist again?

18. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Zac never provides links or proof. You should know that by now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

19. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Could it be that he lacks proof because he only sees things in "black and white?" :smilewinkgrin:

20. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

There you go. Do you disagree that this is exactly what you said?