1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Who did I vote for?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Don, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I can say that I can sleep well knowing that I did not contribute to any mess Trump may get the Country in to during the next four years.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Me of course......Both candidates are a Disasta & we can all just wait for the explosion to occur. And it will happen.

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Yep! Thank you for being my date to the inaugural ball. It's gonna be a mess!!!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

4. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    To all Non-Voter/3rd Party Voters,

It's over. Don't worry about it. Your responsibilities have been taken care of for you. The choice between the two candidates has been made and thank God enough rational thinkers stood up to make sure it was the correct choice. The Supreme Court and 2nd Amendment have been saved and Progressive Globalism set back on it heels, - all without you. It seems you weren't needed, but thanks anyway...

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Can't believe they're still patting themselves on the back for not voting for either Hillary or Trump, all this did is to make themselves irrelevant. Didn't matter which one won, you are still going to live with the consequences of the election you passed on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Who passed on?

7. Rob_BW

Rob_BW Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't know if the Supreme Court has been saved, and with turncoats Roberts in existence, I don't know if if ever can be totally safe. But I am ecstatic that Hillary Clinton will not be picking the next justice.

And it looks like we may make some headway on the 2nd Amendment. The liberals always say they want European style gun laws, and I say deregulating suppressors is a great idea, just like the Euros.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You mean, just as we're all gonna live with the consequences of this election?

9. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You're a funny guy. Keep it up.

10. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Anybody who was both #neverTrump and #neverHillary. The former group got more of the attention, but seeing as six million Democrats sat out, the latter may have had more influence. I never cared if they did sit out, write in some name like that tool John Kasich did in Ohio, or vote for Gary Johnson or Watermelon Jill, all that told me is that they cared less about the direction of the country than the illegal immigrants in CA, the dead in Chicago, and McAwful's felons.

I knew when I voted Trump this state's EC votes would go to Hillary, that's just the way the system works and I'd end up voting for both of them whatever I liked it or not.

11. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If Trump heads the push for Reciprocity, reverses firearm-related Executive Orders and stupid ATF determinations (like the Sig Brace), and works to repeal some of the more unreasonable NFA items (suppressors, SBRs, etc.) I will think it easier to believe that he is genuine and not an aspiring authoritarian. Strongmen generally do not want the citizenry to be armed.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Let him gloat while he can. Once in office, it will probably be four years of facepalms.

13. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You think face palming won't start until he gets in office?

I heard he was considering Laura Ingrahm for press secretary.

Face Palm Sisko_small.gif

• Like Like x 1
  14. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The anti-establishment Washington outsider picked the RNC chairman as his chief of staff and picked up the old Breitbart nut job too.:Laugh So far so good. Just add Palin and Christie then it's a real party.

I suspect Trump will land so somewhere in the middle of not being what Conservatives voted for and not being the human extinction event that liberals are making him out to be as well. My only concerns would be who is in his ear and so far that isn't encouraging.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Calminian

Calminian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I don't think you voted for anyone. But what it means for sure is you turned your back on the Supreme Court and the unborn.

16. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And the Hillary supporters say that it means for sure that I turned my back on women's rights.

We'll see, won't we?

17. Calminian

Site Supporter

This is very typical behavior for cowards. They stay and home allowing others to save them, then pat themselves on the back. I believe ingrates is the correct word.

18. Sapper Woody

Sapper Woody Well-Known Member

Personally, I voted for Trump. In my view, it was what I needed to do. Anyone who voted third party, if that's honestly what you felt was right, then I am all for that. I said that before the election, and I say it now. If there's anyone on here who voted for Hillary, personally i don't see how you can justify it at all.

For me, to not vote for Trump was to hurt the division we are feeling right now instead of helping it. With the popular vote so close, we are indeed feeling a huge divide right now. For me, voting Trump was a vote of unity.

I will say this; I applaud those who voted third party because they felt that it was right to do. However, if your only motivation for voting third party was to be able to say, "I didn't vote for <winner>", then you are a coward.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

19. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Does that make you feel better about yourself?

20. Calminian

Site Supporter

No, I don't particularly enjoy stating hard truths.