1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who goes to Heaven?

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by yardane, Jul 30, 2002.

1. Karen

Karen Active Member

2. jerryMschneider

jerryMschneider New Member

This is a tough one is it not? Indeed we all desire that those who we consider innocent be given some method by which they "miss" that which befalls those who die without a savior. Indeed we can trust a righteous God to act in a righteous manner in relation to these. Yet there is very little evidence in the Bible to assuage our concern.

3. mommynurse

mommynurse New Member

Hi Karen,
    Thank you for your post! Fortunately hugs, tears, an I'm sorries are the one thing I AM able to give my patient's families. If I had my druthers I would avoid this topic all together; because I don't have the answers. Sometimes, though, it is simply unavoidable. Even other nurses who know I'm saved ask me tough questions like this; and quite frankly I don't know how to respond. I just thought I could get some help here. Obviously, like JSchneider said it is a tough subject. Hence, I've decided to be thankful to just know the One Who does know the answer; and will trust Him to do right. Until I get home, and get the answers for myself; I'll just continue to use the talents He gave me to relieve as much suffering as I can. [​IMG]

[ September 04, 2002, 06:44 AM: Message edited by: mommynurse ]