1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who is Heaven Bound?

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by AF Guy N Paradise, Apr 15, 2002.

1. AF Guy N Paradise

AF Guy N Paradise Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have a couple of questions that have really been on my mind lately and perhaps some will think they are silly, but here is the first one below and I will post a new topic for my 2nd question.

I think it is interesting learning about other religions such as Mormons, Catholics, Jews, Muslims, etc...... But since many other religions refuse to believe that the only way to Heaven is through God's only son Jesus Christ, do most think Heaven will mostly be filled by Baptists? Who do you feel will actually be in Heaven? Some are obvious, others are not. Are there links somewhere from this board or elsewhere that basically breaks down the basics on what other religions believe as far as getting to Heaven?

Mahalo!

2. Clint Kritzer

Clint Kritzer Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  3. DocCas

DocCas New Member

4. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    All those Jesus Christ died for and none else!

Revelation 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

If you can count the stars of the sky or the sands of the seas you will see how many saints will be in heaven... Did he leave anyone out?

Jesus Christ came for us because we couldn't go to him!... Brother Glen [​IMG]

5. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Heaven will be filled with the elect. Hell will be filled with the unelect. That's it.

6. Glory Bound

Glory Bound New Member

Topic: Who is Heaven Bound?

I'm not sure who is "Heaven Bound", but I'm Glory Bound. :D (I couldn't resist when I saw the title of this topic!)

7. GloryBound

GloryBound New Member

WOW there are TWO Glory Bound's here LOL I read your post and I thought, "I didn't post THAT!!! THEN I noticed the space between the Glory and the Bound, where my ID on here is GloryBound..all one word. But I am with you Glory Bound, for I am GloryBound TOO!!! ;)

8. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh, glory! Now we have to put up with TWO of you . .
    Why God chose to give me faith and repentance so that I could go to heaven is a great mystery of His sovereign will.

But I'm not going to make a stink over it. Will just take Him at His word. :eek:

9. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Now we met a GloryBound and a Glory Bound brethren I don't know about you but kinda gives me the willies. Could there possibly be another Dr.Bob just around the corner?... Brother Glen :eek:

10. Baptist Vine

Baptist Vine Member
    Site Supporter

Who will be in heaven? Simple. Eph. 6:24 Grace to all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ with an undying love. Thats who.

Jesus said that he was the only way to the Father, but there are too many people and churches who it seems are tempted to say yes to that truth, but also add that, really, our church is the only way to Jesus.

I'm not necessarily laying that charge against any of the postees on this board.

11. GloryBound

GloryBound New Member

Not to worry Tyndale1946, this GloryBound is a sister not a brethren! I will put on my sun glasses just so you can tell us apart LOL. :cool:

12. Glory Bound

Glory Bound New Member

Well! Ain't this Cool! Glory Bound and GloryBound are brother and sister! (in the Lord, at least!) :D