1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who would YOU nominate for the court?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Paul of Eugene, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Paul of Eugene

Paul of Eugene New Member

OK the Supreme Court Vacancy opportunity has arrived - and not just any vacancy, but the SWING VOTE vacancy at that! I thought it would be fun to see who you, the participating members of the Baptist Board would nominate to be the next Supreme Court Justice - but theres a catch.

Please only nominate somebody who posts to this board! Actual judicial experience is to be ignored. Simply nominate somebody and tell us why you picked him or her. And lets keep it clean and positive. You don't like a nomination, nominate your own candidate, and say something nice or say nothing at all!

2. JamesBell

JamesBell New Member

In this scenario, I would nominate... ME! Hey, when living in a fantasy land, may as well go all the way. For the times I didn't know an answer, I would turn to Judge Emilio Garza for advice... a man I think would do a darn good job of being a "ghost justice"