1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Whole Foods joins the dregs

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Wingman68, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Whole Foods sponsors Drag Queen Story Hour to indoctrinate children with perversion, pedophilia and transgenderism

Not surprised but it was more of an Atlanta government thing, because shockingly there was outrage when they tried to do it at the library, and it had to be cancelled, so they planned it for city hall because drag queens apparently can’t be denied access to children. The Falcons joined the sponsorship too.

Why would anyone think it’s a good thing to expose their child to this? It makes me want to puke.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    First the Boy Scouts.... shakes head.

3. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As if these kinds of agendas aren't infuriating enough, dare let me know this following information and witness such a thing in action and there'd be no getting around my firestorm to come no matter the costs, bring it on!!

According to records uncovered by MassResistance, William Travis Dees, the drag queen in question, is a current member of the “Space City Sisters” drag queen group. He’s also repeatedly volunteered as a “greeter” for young children at various DQSH events, as well as assumed other roles at these events that allowed him close access to underage children.

As it turns out, Dees has a rap sheet of heinous sex crimes that he committed against children as young as four that dates back as far as 2004. It was that same year, in fact, that Dees was convicted and jailed for committing sex crimes against not just one but four different prepubescent children, ranging in age from four to eight.

Dees also reportedly used different aliases for his various drag “characters” and “personas,” constantly shifting and altering who he was like a chameleon.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I would like to take that Queen and Drag him... Oops... Sorry brethren my Christianity got away from me... That Marine got out again... Had on the wrong armor... Brother Glen:Whistling

• Like Like x 1
  5. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm currently in my "righteous indignation" mode today with correct armour intact... ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    AED46416-44C1-4A53-A736-CCD0B09A28C0.png

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Indeed. It should be grounds for losing custody. Instead they are embracing and glorifying this perversion. What chance do the children have in such an environment?