1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Whom I believe the 2 witnesses od Rev are...

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by robycop3, Oct 4, 2018.

1. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I believe they'll be Enoch & Elijah, since neither of them died. Scripture sez it's appointed for all men to die once, and those two haven't died. (There'll be other exceptions; the raptured saints & the trib saints alive at Jesus' return)

As for the trib, 3.5 years are allotted to it, but Jesus said it'll be cut short lest all flesh (man & animal alike) perish. Looking at the plagues set forth in the Rev, it's easy to see how they could kill all human & animal life if not cut short.

I'm curious about others' opinions of who the 2 witnesses will be.

2. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just as John the Baptist was in the power of Elijah, whuy not a 'nobody: in that same power and spirit?

3. rockytopva

rockytopva Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    It is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: - Hebrews 9:27

Enoch & Elijah must also go the way of death.

4. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well it says, ". . . standing before the God of the earth." -- Revelation 11:4. That happened at the transfiguration of Christ.And reported three times (Matthew, Mark and Luke's accounts).