1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Whose Son is YHVH, the Christ?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Seve, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Are you so foolish to believe that you can with one swipe of the pen CHANGE GOD'S WORD to make it say what YOU WANT IT TO SAY rather than what it ACTUALLY SAYS? Are you that much of a heretic? I guess you are!

Do you think when I said "David SAYS" that I heard him AUDIBLY speak Psalm 110:1 to me????? Are you that stupid? He WROTE it and thus SAID it in writing.

Don't you know that is the common Biblical statement for referring to what a Biblical writer wrote????

Ro 11:9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:

Ro 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

Ga 4:30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

You are teaching heresy and you are a heretic and should be labeled as such publicly.

2. Seve

Seve Member

Again, your argument is fallacious and only based on your own distortion of other' belief.

NO one here is arguing that Christ did not have a body upon resurrection. What you all failed to realize is the fact that Christ is back in his Glorified Body.... the same Glorified Body that He had during his Physical appearances to his people in the Old Testament.

Only willingly ignorant like you always stumble to this truth after being told so many times.

:laugh:

#302 Seve, Aug 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2012
  3. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

Again, here is black and white evidence that what Seve is teaching is absolute falsehood.

He could not respond to the evidence. He ignored it! He not only ignored it but tried to foolishly argue that since I used the word "says" that what I said changed what David wrote by inspiration:BangHead::laugh:

4. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

Is that why you could not deal with the SCRIPTURES I presented that actually and literally stated precisely what I said?????

Deal with the Biblical texts and arguments placed before you or go somewhere else where you can find some idiots to embrace what you are trying to teach.

5. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

This was my response to you, when you had said to me:

Not a very nice thing to say is it? In fact it is an ugly accusation.
    I also have noticed that this post, posted at 7:51 pm yesterday, and you never replied to it. I suppose you couldn't, perhaps for two reasons.
    1. Biblicist did keep you fairly busy.
    2. You had no answer.

Your basic reason for denying the resurrection is that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God.
    1. It says "kingdom of God." not "heaven".
    2. The context of the verse is speaking of the carnal nature. Did you look up to see where the verse is found and what it is talking about. "Flesh and blood" in context, is referring to our depraved nature. No depraved nature can enter heaven or the kingdom of God.

3. Look carefully at this verse and try to understand what Jesus is saying:

Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

The meek will inherit the earth (not the arrogant or the proud, as your posts indicate that you are). That puts you in a very bad position. It is not just "flesh and blood" but those that are arrogant that cannot inherit the kingdom of God. What do you do with this verse?

It was very arrogant of you to make the accusation that you did to cause me to answer you with this post in the first place:

You are like the dangerous men that had Paul and the other apostles killed.
    --That is a real display of humility isn't it?

6. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

The body the Father prepared for him came from the womb of Mary and was human. That was the body in the resurrection and that is the body seen going into heaven. It is the "man" Jesus Christ that is now in heaven in the body of flesh that ascended into heaven.

Long after the ascension Paul said:

1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

He had no HUMAN body prior to the incarnation but appeared in various ways as "theophanies."

However, again Psalms 110:1 COMPLETELY REPUDIATES YOUR DOCTRINE.

#306 The Biblicist, Aug 24, 2012
  7. Seve

Seve Member

I already did.... I even question the validity of the traditional view of the Hebrew rendition with my simple questions that even you yourself agree with, unknowingly.... :laugh:

Note: Everytime you make a repeated false assertion about the above.... I will repost our excerpts fpr everybody to see your deception...

8. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

You are lying. You did no such thing! There is not one single post posted by you that responded to the evidence I placed before you.

What do you mean the "hebrew rendition"?? The New Testament Greek presents it exactly as the Hebrew in Psalms. The English in both are the same! The grammar is the same! What in the world do you mean????

You think repeating your error changes anything???? It does not change the grammatical structure of either the Hebrew or English text?

You are simply reposted what I have already answered! You are simply repeating absolute nonsense. Do you really believe because I used the word "says" that means I was actually saying that David was giving only his personal opinion which may be right or wrong???:laugh: He made an assertion that it is JHVH who is speaking to "my adonai"! That is the Hebrew. That is the English. That is the Greek in the New Testament. You are intentionally abusing the Word of God to satisfy your own belly.

How about reposting my responses???? Because you can't deal with them and that is why you don't repost them.

9. Moriah

Moriah New Member

It is a dangerous man who makes up things and says someone said something that did not happen.

10. Seve

Seve Member

"Theophonies" is NOT Biblical. It is only a product of wild imagination of your religious organization.... who can NOT support their view with Scripture.

NO man can represent the express image of the invisible God Father except the Son. Because in him, the Son, dwelleth the fulness of Godhead, bodily (physically). And No man hath seen God at anytime.... who is an invisible Spirit without flesh and bone... that never change...

Therefore, Read my lips again, Biblicist......

YHVH, who appeared physically on severall occassions in the old testament....... to be seen and witness.... could not have been the invisible God Father but the Son of God, himself, the Christ. What makes you think we have a different God in the Old Testment vs. New Testament?

You must be out of your mind.

:BangHead:

#310 Seve, Aug 24, 2012
  11. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

Read the scriptures instead and quit wasting our time with this absolute heretical nonsense!

The only HUMAN body Jesus received was at the incarnation.

The only body raised from the grave was his HUMAN FLESHLY body as He himself clearly asserts that a "spirit" does not have what they SEE HE DOES HAVE.

The only body ascending into heaven was that same HUMAN FLESHLY body and he is in heaven as "THE MAN" Jesus and "THIS SAME JESUS" will come again exactly as he went away IN THE BODY OF FLESH - THE HUMAN BODY.

Your nonsense is completely repudiated by scriptures. Psalms 110:1 both in Hebrew and English repudiate your nonsense. Jesus uses the same structure as in the Old Testament and affirms it. YOU HAVE NOTHING and the text repudiates your false doctrine completely!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.