1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Why are christians judged according to their works?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by xdisciplex, Feb 20, 2007.

1. standingfirminChrist

J.Jump,

you can't produce Scripture to prove that a Christian will produce a thousand years in hell.

Just as you told HBSMN and others that they should be able to prove their stance, you should be able to prove yours.

As of yet, I have seen nothing coming from your text but insults and idiocy.

Prove by Scripture your claim that the Child of God will spend a thousand years in hell, or quit trying to belittle others.

2. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

JJump, I do not have to use scripture to prove to you that purple elephants don't exist. The Bible does not speak of them, but if they existed and God had a purpose for us to know about them, they would be in scripture. Likewise, I don't have to prove your doctrine doesn't exist. The Bible does not speak of it. If it were true, God would have made it clear in His word. The burden of proof is on you.

3. His Blood Spoke My Name

Amy,

He cannot prove his false doctrine by Scripture. That is why he throws out the insults instead of Biblical proof to back his claims.

4. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

That seems to be the case.

5. standingfirminChrist

Makes one wonder if he teaches his youth the Word of God or just tells them 'this is how it is now prove me wrong'?

6. DQuixote

DQuixote New Member

J. Jump's sole objective in life appears to be the sucker punch. Fall for his "prove me wrong" challenge, he delivers a sucker punch to the soft under belly, then stomps on your adam's apple while you are down. Even if he is wrong. Amazing. He'd last about 38 seconds in my church back home.

7. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

Well we've drawn SFIC out of hiding, and all he has to say is the same nonsense that everyone else has to say imagine that. Blah . . . blah . . . blah . . .

SFIC I will make the same offer to you that I've made to everyone else (which by the way still not a single person has taken up the offer - wonder why that is). If you think I am so wrong and you want to share the Truth with me you are more than welcome to PM and show me where I have gone wrong. Will you step up to the plate, because none of the rest of your buddies have.

By the way I have given Scripture evidence as has a number of other folks in previous threads, so your accusations are without merit. But why should that stop you, huh.

I can and I have. I'm still waiting for all your folks that blow so hard about how wrong I am to step up to the plate and show me in Scripture where I am failing. Yet nobody wants to do that. Everyone wants to jump on the bandwagon, but nobody wants to do anything but blow hot air. But I'm still waiting.

Some of your selective reading taking over again I see :)

Again why don't you just prove how I am wrong. You don't agree with me. You aren't going to agree with me whether I show you Scripture or not, so why do you want me to waste me time showing you something that your mind is already set against. Why don't you just prove your point. It shouldn't be that difficult, but yet once again all you all do is blow hot air and try to have someone that you don't agree with and aren't going to agree with waste their time instead of just showing the Truth.

Here's how illogical your argument is. When the government teaches people about counterfeit money they do so by having the students study the "real" thing. They never introduce counterfeit into the learning process. They only deal with the "real" thing so that when the counterfeit comes along they are able to recognize it.

But what you are doing is saying "we have the real thing, but we don't want to deal with the real thing we only want to deal with the counterfeit."

What you should be saying is you are wrong and here is how you are wrong. But for some reason all you want to do is toot your horn about how wrong I am. Be a Truth provider and let's see some of your Truth. Quit ducking the issue and produce the goods.

8. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

You people I tell you . . . Okay if you dont' want to use Scripture to prove me wrong then just use Scripture to prove you are right. Same offer goes for you Amy. Please PM and let's start dealing in Scripture. Will YOU be the first one to step up to the plate? Wait hasn't the offer already been offered to you?

I can't believe I hear this lame line so much. Who is teaching you all this. I mean if you could honestly step back and listen to what you all saying it is just amazing. Again you are saying I (Amy, SFIC, HBSMN, Quote all the others) have the Truth, but I don't have to give it to you. That's total irresponsible nonsense.

9. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

And here is the game you play. I can't prove him wrong so I will assassinate his character. I love it how you all use this line, but you never ever provide an ounce of evidence. Please show me where I have insulted you HBSMN. And then please tell me why you didn't follow Matthew 18 instead of accusing me (without evidence by the way) of something instead of dealing with it in private as we are told to.

Again you people can't prove me wrong. You can't even defend your own belief so all your are left with is scare tactics (which one opponent openly has admitted to) and character assassination, which is never accompanied with evidence.

And you know how many times I have been contacted privately and told that I have offended someone or insulted them. Let me tell you ZERO.

10. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

No what I do is I teach people and then I say okay test what I say with Scripture. You all just say believe me because this is what I say. If it were different my PM box should be flooded with PMs, but it's not, because you all really don't want to deal with Scripture. Your just want to play games. And unfortunatley people believe you. It makes me sick to my stomach, but they actually do.

11. His Blood Spoke My Name

The truth has been provided. Of the few times that 'a thousand years' and 'the thousand years' is mentioned in the Word of God, not one of them say a Child of God will spend them in hell.

That is proof enough. It ain't there, it ain't gonna happen no matter how many people you deceive into believing it will.

12. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

Quote what in the world are you talking about. What is there to fall for. This isn't a trap. It's an invitation to visit one on one regarding the Scripture. There is no sucker punch. What kind of sucker punch do you think I can give over a message board. Give me a break. This lame excuse might just take the cake. My goodness people.

13. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

No it hasn't. You throw out a few Scriptures and say well it doesn't say a "child of God will go to hell," so therefore it isn't true. That proves nothing. I guess you haven't heard about comparing Scripture with Scripture, building precept on precept, line upon line, here a little and there a little.

Now using your same logic or should I say non-logic I could say show me a Scripture that says every child of God will rule and reign with Christ. Can you provide that Scripture? No you can't, because it doesn't exist. So I could use the same line you use in that there are a lot of verses that talk about the child of God, but not one single one of them says that they will all rule and reign with Christ, so therefore your position is incorrect.

Right?

14. His Blood Spoke My Name

Your theology is incorrect. i pray God breaks you before His Son's return.

15. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

Blah...blah...blah...again why are you so afraid of entering into a private conversation and sharing the Truth with me if you are SO right.

And by "your" theology it doesn't matter if I am incorrect, I will still get to rule and reign with Christ, so what's the big deal?

16. His Blood Spoke My Name

Why are you so afraid of defending your stance in public thread?

Too many can prove you wrong?

17. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

I love it when "your" logic backfires on you all you come out with is more nonsense. I'm not afraid of defending my stance in a public thread. There are MANY threads that I have posted on that folks can go back and read.

I merely invited several of you to a private thread, so that we could keep a conistent conversation going without 500 people jumping on board and taking off in 100 different directions, which is what happens in public threads.

Now why won't you engage in a private conversation? Don't you think you have the responsibility to share the Truth with a brother that is in error or do you think your only responsibility lies in telling him he is wrong and then just leaving him to figure it out on his own? Hmm?

Hasn't happened yet. Now what is your excuse for not engaging in a private conversation to talk Scripture? Hmm?

18. His Blood Spoke My Name

I haven't seen 500 people jumping in here chasing any rabbit trails, so here's your chance. There have been only a few in here and I am quite sure they would not chase rabbits.

So state your position in public.

Of all your past threads, I cannot find one (even in the archives) that proves the child of God will spend 1000 years in hell. All I see is scripture taken out of context to prove the false doctrine that a child of God will go to hell.

I am quite sure Amy, Bob, Quixote and myself will give you an audience in this room.

After all, we have put up with your ramblings so far.

19. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

And still not a single PM. Brother I have given you an invitation. If you want to accept it fine, but give this nonsense a rest. I'm tired of playing your games. If you want to deal in a one-on-one situation then let's start.

I have dealt with all of you before and rabbit chasing is EXACTLY what happens. It's happened to this thread here, so you want me to think it's not going to happen again. Give me a break.

Step up to the plate or just let the thread go. I'll await your PM and we can go from there. But I'm not holding my breath, because I would like to see my family again in the morning :laugh: