1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Why are Christians surprised by sin?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by billwald, Feb 24, 2007.

1. billwald

billwald New Member

Why are Christians surprised when they observe the effects of origional and continuing sin? When discussing forms of govt the Christian's first question should be "Which economic and governmental system best compensates for our sin nature? I have my opinion - libertarianism best compensates because it keeps power and law making at the lowest possible bureaucratic level. And you all?

2. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Nice thought but Libertarians have their warts too, but more importantly, they will never have political power. If you want change, work to change the Republican party, because the only way the dems are going is into the pit, where they will continue to gleen power. I actually think the Republicans will also if the religious right can't or won't engage.

3. tragic_pizza

tragic_pizza New Member

Remember folks, God is a Republican. White, male, and American, too.

:laugh: