1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Why did Christians blindly follow Hitler?

Discussion in 'History Forum' started by Salty, May 18, 2013.

1. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

And as like I said in answer to the question, the question was why did CHRISTIANS blindly follow Hitler. The ever racist Ky REDNECK responses answered nothing toward this question unless he assumes that the Roman Catholic Hitler,and all of the Roman Catholic followers of is were Christians.

2. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Is that all you got, an empty smear? Pinpoint the racism that you knee jerk accuse me of. Actually methinks it's your aim to have the thread shut down like you did the other one.

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?p=1983001#post1983001

#22 kyredneck, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013
  3. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

Wow, really? You referred to Jews, not just Zionists, but JEWS as terrorists, and you can't see the racism in that? Give me a break.

4. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well. Yeah. Duh. Jews were the first terrorists and set the example for all to follow:

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?p=1982732#post1982732

Telling the truth about matters is not racism, even if it means shedding light on the negative activities of 'God's ever so precious chosen ones' (read 'apple of God's eye').

Nah, with the vitriol and obnoxiousness you routinely spew towards Calvin, Calvinists, Catholics, rednecks, etc., and anything else that disagrees with you, don't hold your breath for any break from me. You and Revmitchell make a fine pair.

#24 kyredneck, May 27, 2013
  5. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

So if all Jews are terrorists by proxy because some (a very SMALL number at that) that happened to be Jewish carried out something atrocious, then by proxy that still makes you a racist since it was AMERICANS that enslaved blacks. And Americans enslaved blacks for much longer than Israel has been reestablished as a nation.

What is ironic is the racist sources that you post don't actually believe that the current Zionists in Israel are the real Jews, but merely Ashkenazi Jews. They make no distinction between Ashkenazi, Sephardic, Mizrahim, etc. Thus if all the acts you describe (and most of those are distorted propaganda) were committed by someone that your sources don't even believe are real Jews, then how can you in the same breath say that Jews are terrorists?

And I noticed that each time I have mentioned the slavery issue, and the treatment of Indians by Americans, you haven't flinched. And what you have neglected to show is the majority of the sources you use against Jews also hate blacks as well. Again, each time I have mentioned slavery.....crickets.

I could do the same with Rednecks that you do with Jews. I can paste a dozen articles that show Rednecks are racists, especially since your very name includes the confederate state where the border from the north and side divided on slavery.
    Governer Derides Racist Rednecks
    *Why are Rednecks So Racist
    Redneck Racist
    The South's New Racial Politics
    Zimbio Racist Rednecks
    The Diry-Racist Redneck
    News Report on "Redneck" Aryan
    White, Proud and Redneck (Aryans)

There is so many links on rednecks and racism I could be here all day posting information on it.

I could also talk about how America staged its own terrorists attacks killing its own citizens on 911

And as far as the New World Order (the one on the back of your dollar bill)how many Americans are involved in the CFR, Illuminati, Bilderberg Group, Club of Rome, United Nations (located at 666 United Nations Plaza New York). When Bush attacked Iraq to protect his oil interests, what did the government do when they let the reports out that there was never any intelligence verifying WMD's? How about the CIA training Osama bin Laden. Or the American Government sponsoring the murder of Northern African in coal mines to protect production of Colton for cell phones?

You complain about America assisting Israel financially, and your government sends $500 million dollars to terrorists in Egypt. Or how about George Bush's grandfather and other AMERICAN bankers (Dulles brothers) that funded Hitler during WW2?

You want to start quoting conspiracy sites about Jews, I can go Alex Jones on you all day long about America.

Oh by the way, newsflash if you didn't know, Jesus Christ was a Jew.

#25 DrJamesAch, May 27, 2013
  6. Dennis324

Dennis324 Member

Those are good questions.

I think in many ways the people of Germany did feel a lot of resentment toward the rest of the world after WW1. So when a dynamic national leader came forth, most probably placed their hopes in him. This would probably include many Christians, who also worried about the economic situation of the time. Am I correct in thinking that Germany had gone through a depression as well?

Now...why did Christians look the other way when Jews began to be rounded up? Imo, it there was no excuse for doing so. Of course I have the benefit of hindsight and can look back through history and see what happened in the holocaust. But even if you didn't know the holocaust was coming, seeing fellow citizens (even if they were of a different faith) being beaten in the streets, having their shops closed, being set upon by police dogs, etc...how can a true Christian look the other way.

Of course...some didn't! Deitrich Bonhoeffer was a German Lutheran pastor and virulent anti-Nazi. He saw what was going on and resisted the Nazis. Bless him, he opposed the persecution of the Jews. Sadly he was arrested by the Gestapo and executed only days before Germany surrendered.

People like Bonhoeffer were heroes!

Now...there are some who say that Pope Pius XII didn't do enough for Jews during that time. He did not name the Nazis in his wartime condemnations of racism and genocide. But it should be pointed out that he did intercede and save the lives of thousands of Jews by placing them in Catholic churches. And he shared intel with the Allies about German resistance.

7. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Never have I said such a thing, in fact, from a previous post:

"...Jews did play a prominent role in the hated Bolshevik coup of November 1917 and subsequent communist revolutions and movements in Europe and elsewhere. Prominent Jewish Communists would be at the forefront of some of the worst aspects of those bloody revolutions. This fact was not lost on Europeans, especially those who suffered under the brutal communist yoke in the years leading up to Hitler. The Nazis would use these unpleasant facts as part of their Jew hating conspiracy theories and propaganda as they planned the liquidation of the innocent Jews of Europe.......Because of the prominence of a few Jews, many Europeans wrongfully took to blaming all Jews for the disaster and suffering that communism caused in their lives as well as the real threat communism posed to the nations that remained free."

...but you're too engrossed in spewing your vitriol to even notice.

#27 kyredneck, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
  8. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

Post 36, You said, a:

"Wonder where THEY got the idea of terrorism in the first place"

Since I have made it clear that not only am I a Christian, but an independent fundamental Baptist, I am obviously not a Zionist. Yet your response to me was in response to my defending JEWS as a whole and as a RACE, and your response was "Wonder where THEY got the idea of terrorism from".

Not only that, but you criticized my usage of Zechariah 2:8 which is NOT A REFERENCE TO ZIONISTS but ISRAEL of the OT.

And for someone that claims not to be racist, you sure have put in an aweful lot of effort to site a plethora of conspiracy sites about Jews exclusively.

9. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well. Yeah. Duh. Post 37 pretty much shows the model many have followed since.

10. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

Wow, that really shows how much you know about Mohammed's history. And of course, the Muslims couldn't have possible learned that from the Catholic Crusades or Inquisitions several hundred years before any Jew was back in their homeland.

11. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  12. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

So now you post videos from a guy that vilifies Jews AND the United States and DEFENDS MUSLIMS!

Incredible. You'll get your racist sources from anywhere won't you! I feel sorry for you.

13. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Incredible. You're neither clever like a Jew nor are you smart like a doctor, it's actual Zionist perpetrators of the crime that are being interviewed in the clip.

14. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

I was referring to all of the other videos he had on his site. Wonder how you even found it; that question is even all the more curious. I have better things to do than to watch racist videos. If that floats your boat, I can't stop you.