1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Why do they do that?

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Salty, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why do some on this board act so childish? You know what I mean - if they don't get their way they stomp, YELL, and keep repeating themselves.

I know when my children would do that, I would just ignore them- then eventually they would settle down. Too bad adults don't do that.

Makes me think of several individuals on an extreme liberal (political) board. It's their way no way - . When discussing something - you must provide a reference - fair enough - but they will not consider Fox News as a reliable source. Sometimes I feel I am just a thorn in the flesh to them! I suppose all I can do is pray for them.
    To tell you how liberal they are, they would consider Crabby and company to be sympathetic to the Republicans!

So how do you handle folks from the extreme of either side of the political spectrum?

2. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

Political message boards are full of wackos, both on the left and on the right. They cannot be reasoned with, so I don't bother. It's fun to mess with them by finding out what sets them off and then start hammering away.:tongue3:

3. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We have a couple of people like that on another board I post on. They won't accept any non-liberal sources as reliable sources, but then have no problem citing Wikipedia as their source.

Politically extreme, I have no problem with. It's when they get rude and obnoxious that I put them on ignore.

4. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    To these folks anyone to the right of Gov Christie (NJ) is an extreme right winger