1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Why Do We Spend Time Debating Denominations of Unlike Faith and Order?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by saturneptune, Sep 15, 2012.

1. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Go back and search this thread and see who it was that first used the word "apostate" and please point out any post that I used the term "apostate" to describe you.

I think you will find that it was YOU that first used this term and in that first use it was YOU that drew that conclusion by tying together inferences which YOU concluded you were being called an "apostate."

2. Michael Wrenn

Michael Wrenn New Member

That's a nice dance.

If you say that a belief is an apostate belief, and that anyone or group holding that view is apostate, and you know that I hold that view, then you are saying that I'm apostate. Come on, at least be honest.

But you have been even more direct than that, and you know it. I can pull up all kinds of proof of it, if I choose to.

3. Michael Wrenn

Michael Wrenn New Member

To Biblicist:

On second thought, I don't wish to engage in any more contentiousness, so can we just drop it?

I am glad you have come to like me personally, and maybe at some point you will also come to have a more favorable opinion as to the state of my soul. :)

4. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    IF you are wrong on the nature of the atonement though, of how it is by grace/faith ALONE taht saves a sinner, than it matters NOTHING what those other views are, as one has a different Gospel!