1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Why Does The Establishment Hate Ron Paul?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Jan 14, 2008.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

What is it about Ron Paul that the Establishment finds so disturbing?

This is a man who perhaps personifies Christian character and integrity, American patriotism, and family values more than any other public figure. Ron Paul is a committed family man whose marriage to Carol has lasted for more than 50 years. He is a lover of families and children. As an OB/GYN physician, Dr. Paul has delivered more than 4,000 babies into this world. His life demonstrates a commitment to life and marriage.

Furthermore, Ron Paul's devotion to Christ is very personal and deep. Unlike many politicians (especially in the Republican Party), Ron Paul does not wear his religion on his sleeve. He doesn't need to. Anyone who knows him knows his faith is exhibited on a daily basis. His life and family are testaments to his Christian faith.

Beyond that, Ron Paul's record in Congress is so unblemished, so honest, so full of integrity that it is difficult to describe. This is a man who actually takes his oath to the Constitution (an oath every congressman, senator, and President also takes--but then ignores) seriously. So much so that he has never voted to raise taxes, never voted for an unbalanced budget, never voted for a congressional pay raise, never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership, and never voted to increase the power of the executive branch of the federal government.

In addition, Ron Paul has never taken a government-paid junket. Even though he is a 10-term congressman, he is not accepting a government pension. He also returns a portion of his office budget every year to the taxpayers. No wonder Ron Paul was declared to be the "Taxpayer's Best Friend."

Now, how in the name of common sense can a man such as Ron Paul be hated? Maybe it is because he is a man of integrity and honesty. Remember, our Lord said that men who love darkness hate the light. And if there is a word that describes the Establishment in America today, it is DARKNESS.

Name it: the establishment Democrat and Republican Parties, the establishment media, the establishment financial institutions, and even the establishment churches all seem to be run by people who exude the power of darkness. It should not surprise us, therefore, when a man arises who personifies the light of integrity and honesty, that the powers that be should hate him--and hate Ron Paul they do.

Conservative Republican Ron Paul is loathed as much by members of his own party as he is by liberal Democrats. Even though he is the epitome of a Christian gentleman, Ron Paul is despised by Christians and pastors as much as he is by pagans--maybe more. The media despises him--especially Fox News. The so-called conservative Fox News celebrity Sean Hannity practically goes ballistic at the mere mention of Dr. Paul's name.

Ron Paul has been categorized with the Ku Klux Klan, brothel owners, and Skin Heads. He has been called practically every name in the book. Conservatives and liberals alike rail against Dr. Paul in a manner never seen before in modern politics. Again, why does the Establishment hate him so much?

I'll tell you why.

2. Ivon Denosovich

Ivon Denosovich New Member

poncho, I love Ron Paul and am very glad to see him advocate the policies that he does. So please don't take this the wrong way, but I don't see how it can be said that the establishment hates Paul. I think they disagree with him, but I don't think they hate him.

3. JasmineSkye

JasmineSkye New Member

If the establishment doesn't hate Ron Paul then why did Fox News exclude him from the NH debate even though he showed better in Iowa then Rudy? Why did they bash him after the SC debate even though he won the debate according to the text in poll? Why is he hardly ever mentioned except as a small sidebar when he does something extraordinary (like raising 6 mill in 24 hours). I believe it might not be hate so much as fear fueling them to act this way. But I know that RP supporters will always search for the truth as that is how we found Ron Paul. If anyone has any questions about Dr. Ron please feel free to ask..I'm sure one of his supporters will answer you.

4. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't hate Ron Paul. I would not vote him for dog catcher but I do not hate him. I do know that the larger block of his supporters come across as hateful and mean spirited. This same sentiment about his supporters is expressed every day all across the world wide web.

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Simple reason for that. We're fed up! We've had it! Government is out of control, lobbyists and central bankers commiting legalized crime everyday. Our parasitical politicians saying one thing then doing another if they even tell us anything at all but lies . Politician one day lobbyist the next lobbyist one day politician the next lies, cover ups and scandals. Court trials and commutations, Whitewashed investigations. Running drugs to buy guns to give to rebels, getting caught going to court getting promoted!!!! We're sick of it! Fed up! Spending our great grand kids future like there's no end to the ink that prints our fiat federal resrve notes, taxing us to build the infrastructure in Mexico while ours is falling down around our ears. Leasing out toll roads that taxpayers bought and paid for only to be taxed and tolled by foreign companies for fifty years thanks to our "public servants" who serve themselves and their cronies at our expense. I can go on and on and on and on some more but I'm fed up! I'm sick of it! I've had it!

We've talked softly. and they ignored us. We talked louder and they didn't hear. We put the republicans into jobs so they could fix the mess, we put the democrats into jobs to fix the mess just so they could do the same thing! We're fed up! Okay? We've had it with waiting forever for this magic conservative candidate to rescue us from this bipartisan trainwreck heading towards us sure as your sitting there in your easy chair watching children die of starvation in third world countries because Monsanto genetically manipulated God's creation to patent it and won't let farmers grow it without express written permission and hefty payolla to Monsanto! We've had it! We're fed up to the gills! Okay?

THREE TRILLION DOLLARS ARE STILL MISSING FROM THE PENTAGON!!!! Hello? Does anybody care but us? Torture, secret prisons, theft of property, color of law, militarized police, borrowing money from communists we can't even begin to pay back to support dictators overseas and to arm the arabs and israelis. War, wars and more war can't afford gas, can't afford food, working two and three jobs to pay for all this theft and waste. We're fed up! We've had it! We're fed up with people like you who sit there in your easy chair doing nothing but complaining about the very people who have the will and the courage to do for you what you won't do for yourself! What nerve! We've had it with you too! We're fed up!

So we're having a peaceful revolution, putting our awakening minds that were dragged out of the mass media dark ages to the light of the truth for one instant in time by the information highway and putting them together and you don't like it or how we act or what we say becaue we've had it with all this corruption and the broken promises and outright lies and thievery? Who are you? What are you that you deserve special treatment anyway? We're fed up! We're sick of it! We've had it! We waited for you to do something. Well you've done it. You complained you voted for the lesser of two evils and told us to be quite and nice and obey and be a bobblehead too! To go along to get along. Well, we're sick of it! We're fed Up! This is our land it doesn't belong to a bunch of blue blooded transational leeches! It belongs to us. Not Spain, not Mexico, not the UN or the IMF or any private central bank it's ours! Okay? We're fed up! We're sick of it!

And you expect us all to be civil and polite when we talk to you establishment trained bobbleheads out there that see nothing wrong with this picture?

All the while obsessing over trivial things like Romney's hair and Huckabee's phoney scripted "Tough Guy Christian" routine for bobbleheads . Are you crazy? Wake up!!!We're fed up I tell ya! :BangHead:

#5 poncho, Jan 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2008