1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

"Why don't Americans get it?"

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by targus, Sep 17, 2010.

1. targus

targus New Member

I just heard the funniest line on "Morning Joe".

In talking about Obama's and the Demoncrats problems with the November elections...

Citing the healthscare bill someone opined...

"The White House has done so many great things. Why don't Americans get it?"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

True to form the elite Demoncrats know better than the little people what is good for us. :laugh:

2. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

That has been their problem for years. Like if the government spends five million dollars on folks and in the end one person ends up doing better, they will say money well spend so often. No it isn't!!! Ever what was done, could have been done better, but it did help the government workers keep their job in most cases.

3. rbell

rbell Active Member

That's our problem.

The American People are "getting it."

We're tired of "getting it." We didn't ask for it, we don't want it, and no one is paying attention to our asking for it's removal.

4. billwald

billwald New Member

The entire American system, maybe the world system is based on theft. Look at the political ads. The incumbents brag about how much they stole for their state and the challengers say they didn't steal enough.

Why is a "good deal" described as "stealing candy from a baby?" You may want your fair share. All I want is my fair share and a little bit of yours lest I may conclude that you got the better of me. Every human activity is described in terms of winning and losing. Everything is a game or a war. Consider the silly phrase, "winning souls for Christ."