1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Why I hate the KJV ...

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by psr.2, Jun 21, 2004.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Owl on Ritalin would have made a much better choice.
    As far as being speaker of the house, I kinda like that idea.
    BTW, WHY post and want discussion on why YOU don't like the KJV debate? So you don't like it. Thanks for letting us know. We'll try not to bring it up to you specifically
    Have a good afternoon, or whatever it is wherever you are. Enjoy the air, have a donut, etc..
    Gina

2. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "or whatever it is wherever you are" or
    whoever you are.

Have you been here before psr.2 with the moinker PRECEPTS who also disliked the KJV debate?

HankD

3. JAY WILL

JAY WILL New Member

psr.2 I'm a little confused .. Now i might be a dumb ole country boy and kinda slow . But i've yet too read why you hate the KJV version of Gods Word and if i'm not mistaken every bible quote you've made has been from the KJV.. I beleive your trying to just ruffle peoples feathers and i have to admit you doing a pretty good job....

ib4Jesus... whoub4

4. JAY WILL

JAY WILL New Member

also psr2 with some of the names you've used in refering too some of the posters on your topic and the way you used "hate" when refering to Gods Word tends to make me beleive your fruit is not exactly ripe.. I'm not judging i'm just being a fruit inspector....

5. psr.2

psr.2 Guest

Hey Jay good to hear form ya.
    I like to use words that God likes to use. Take hate for example.
    Prov. 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
    17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
    18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
    19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Now you used the term dumb ole in reference to yourself right?

Take a look at the beginning post of this thread.
    Even a dumb ole boy can read entire sentences right?
    The sentence is "Why I hate the KJV debate"

Now stay with me Jay. Hate is in reference to which word in the sentence?

A. why
    B. I
    C.the
    D.KJV
    E. debate

If you guessed debate you were right.
    Bells and whistles please.
    YEAH!

6. psr.2

psr.2 Guest

Jay , hello um you said that you still have not read why I hate the KJV debate. Um it was the second sentence in the first post of this thread. Um (hint) it comes right after the part where I say Why I hate the KJV debate.

7. psr.2

psr.2 Guest

Uh Hank....no

8. Bro Tony

Bro Tony New Member

Uncalled for. For a person who likes to turn others in to the moderators for their treatment of others and also likes to point out that their are unbelievers who read these posts you need to take your own advice. Throughout this post and the one on Hebrews you continually do this. Talk about the issue stay away from belittling a brother or sister.

Bro Tony

9. psr.2

psr.2 Guest

Um Jay..... this is a quote from you
    also psr2 with some of the names you've used in refering too some of the posters on your topic

Do you just post this in a thread supposing everyone is a name caller?

I just went through the thread and looked for name calling on my part.

UM dare aint nun

10. psr.2

psr.2 Guest

Hello Tony ha ha ha ha...sorry
    Look back into the thread. I was quoting him. Put down the guns Tony.

11. psr.2

psr.2 Guest

Proof positive of my starting post. People have been spending so much time bickering and fighting that they assume everything is a fight.

Apology please Tony

12. Bro Tony

Bro Tony New Member

No apology coming. You are so filled with yourself you cannot see your own short comings. You speak of the things God hates, one being sowing discord among the brethren, then you begin sowing. You have a real problem, you refuse to see, and no one can speak to you about it. So this will be my final post to you, because I refuse to kick against the pricks.

Bro Tony

13. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Tony, if you check out his profile and view recent posts you'll see that he joined Sunday, has about 100 posts, and most of them are bait. Don't bite too hard.
    Gina

14. Bro Tony

Bro Tony New Member

Thanks Gina,

I really think a moderator ought to check him out. I have not entered into the two discussions he has started, because quickly one can see he does not want to debate but just be contentious. He however is in my opinion crossing the line in his treatment of others.

Bro Tony

15. amixedupmom

amixedupmom Guest

You know it's one thing to inspire debate, it is a FAR other to inspire Christians to defend what they belive by putting them on the defense like you have me. I have kept my mouth shut and I do apologize to my board members. I have sit here and tried to be kind. I have apologized for my opinions . WHICH I should have never done. AND you have not listened to a word I have said. Now, Ed is ed and his posts do not have anything natsy nor put down in them. He stated his opinions as just that. His opinions. while you belittle, and put down anyone who dosen't agree with each word out of your mouth. And it's only been 24 hours you have been a member of this board and i'm saying right here I for one have had it with you. Take your HATE and peddle it somewhere else. We are NOT intrested. Debate of course, Defense NEVER ......

GOOD DAY to you sir and you will be on my prayer list so that the good LORD can show you the way .

To my fellow board members please excuse my mouth and my actions.

God BLESS YOU ALL ESPECIALLY PS2.

Lea [​IMG]

16. psr.2

psr.2 Guest

Tony you falsely accused me of slander. I showed you where you were wrong. Then you refused to apologize.

17. ScottEmerson

ScottEmerson Active Member

I pray for psr.2. [personal attack deleted]. His fruits speak for themselves.

[ June 22, 2004, 01:46 PM: Message edited by: Christ4Kildare ]

18. psr.2

psr.2 Guest

Ok dear praying friends.Please show me in a post what it is you find so offensive. Be as specific as possible.

19. ScottEmerson

Hey, I didn't mean to imply that he wasn't saved. Just that he seems to have lost his desire to follow the teachings of Christ.

20. ScottEmerson

Any chance we can lock this thread?