1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Why I Vote Democrat...

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Aug 17, 2010.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm sure I'll hear from all the DNC loyalist, so let me apologize to you in the beginning. I couldn't help but chuckle at the [often biting] satire in this list. I hope my DNC brothers can see this for its satirical humor, and not be so offended that you "rip" me up one side, and down the other. :laugh:

10. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same
    gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

9. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn then I would.

8. I voted Democrat because Freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it. Like this list?????

7. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from
    murderers and thieves and terrorists.

6. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

5. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned that the extermination of millions of babies through abortion, so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

4. I voted Democrat because amnesty is the answer to the porous border problem, and those illegal aliens, already here and contributing to the economy [back in their homeland] have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.

3. I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and
    give the rest away to the government for redistribution as they see fit.

2. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every as often as needed to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

And the number one reason why I voted Democrat.

1. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted in the sand.... that it is unlikely I'll ever have another point of view.:flower:

2. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Reason 8 is going to get you in trouble!