1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Why is Nevada...

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by PastorSBC1303, Jan 19, 2008.

1. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

a big deal for the Democrats and no one is hardly talking about Romney easily winning for the GOP??

2. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    ==I have no idea other than the media creates these things. Why Nevada? Your guess is as good as mine.

I was watching Fox News just a few minutes ago and saw some college kid, representing Nevada's youth democrats, who said that the road to the presidency goes through Nevada. I had to laugh at her lack of experience and knowledge. By the time the voting sites close in Nevada we usually know who the next president will be. I remember the days when I could be that naive.

3. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

I saw that same newscast -- technically, the road to the presidency goes through every state - that's what I thought, but I'm old.

They only thing I can figure is that they aren't talking about the Republicans in Nevada because Romney won it so handily. AND they are still covering Bill with the Dems and they are making the issue out of the workplace caucus.

4. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Only the Romney and Paul campaigns were active in Nevada.

Both the Clinton and Obama campaigns worked hard in Nevada.