1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Why no Chick Tracts against "Pentecostal" Heresies??

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Christlifter, Mar 3, 2005.

1. Christlifter

Christlifter New Member

Why won't Chick.com reply to any of my emails, about why he (Jack Chick) remains silent regarding this major Gnostic error(s)? Is it because they dont "deny" the Scripture (thats false) or they are just such good customers?

In order of nastiness, last being worst to me.

(Continuing Revelation beyond the written Word)

(To include contiuning "sign Gift" manefestations):

Pentecostalism
    Hebrew Roots Movement
    Charasmatic
    Word-Faith
    Prophetic

Brethern, these things out not so to be!

Because the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Prophecy, Comfort, Truth, and The Lord Jesus Christ

Bro. Brandon

2. mioque

mioque New Member

First of all you're asking the wrong people, none of us is either Chick or his press secretary.

Also considering that Jack usually attacks others for all the wrong reasons, I'm actually greatfull he's leaving the Pentecostals alone.There is plenty wrong with the RCC, Islam and all those others, just not the sort of stuff Jack is accusing them of.

3. Archeryaddict

Archeryaddict New Member

you should do some research before purchasing many of the Chick tracts. some are very good publications and awesome soul winning tools but others are trash and need to be discontinued. JM.02

4. USN2Pulpit

USN2Pulpit New Member