1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Why Obama Will Get a 3rd Term....

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

The man just got re-elected. How about we just pray for him as God commands we do for our leaders, and address any such threat when it rears its head?:smilewinkgrin:

2. steaver

steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Amen! Pray for his salvation, can you imagine if he decided to follow Christ and began governing as a Christian! Oh boy, the left wingers would go crazy! I guess he would then be a true flip flopper on about every issue.

3. Oldtimer

Oldtimer New Member

I'm not so sure about that.

We don't know the results of the next election yet. IF - a mighty big word - Congress remains split, that will be the excuse to pull out the "Excecutive Order" pen more frequently. If the Dems regain the House ..... If he has the opportunity to change the makeup of the Supreme Court ......

By his words and actions he will fundamentally change this nation. One of his biggest tools for that is ObamaCare. Already in place, with more parts to be automatically implemented on the scheduled dates.

There's another conference scheduled in the United Nations to implement gun control. According to what I understand, the stipulation that this treaty will not apply to America's internal affairs, was left out of our response to the UN. That's in addition to the full scale assault on the "right to bear arms" that's taking place within this country.

On another front, if Congress refuses to take action on xyz, there's another route these days. For example, if Congress won't do it, the Enviromental Protection Agency will establish regulations to get it done. Congress won't finish killing the coal industry. EPA regulations can do that without representation in Congress casting a single vote.

Manufacturing is gone.
    Half the population is dependent on the government to put bread on the table.
    The public is being disarmed.
    Borders are wide open.
    Across the world our allies have been insulted in some manner.
    The Bible is fast becoming "hate speech".
    The national piggy bank is empty.
    Football scores are more important to know than voting records of Congress.
    Unions, ACLU, and others fully support the current leftwing agenda.
    And......

The framework is in place.

This lame duck will complete his avowed task of "fundamentally changing this nation". What we don't know is the will of God in all of this. IF it's God's will that this people suffer for turning their backs on Him, this "lame duck" will accomplish his (and HIS) objectives.

If you find 50,
    If you find 40,
    If you find 10,

Are there enough to stay His hand?

4. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Talking heads are just that, talking heads and they have to talk about something.

A lot will depend on the 2014 elections. He will not be so lame duck if the Democrats win control of both houses.

5. steaver

steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Excellent commentary! :thumbsup:

6. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

These kinds of threads border on insanity.

I hope, on January 22, 2017 all of you who are posting that President Obama will position himself for an illegal third term will return to this thread and apologize.

7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I just think Christians have enough to be concerned with in spreading the Gospel to all those unsaved people groups that we shouldn't be getting distracted with the continued, necessary spiral away from Godliness.

There is something severely wrong that we have 45K churches but 7000 unreached people groups. Unite and pick those folks off.

8. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If they didn't do it in 2001 after Clinton was going to serve a third term, and they didn't do it in 2009 after Bush was going to serve a third term, I don't think they will come here in 2017 either.

Hang on, I keep forgetting--is Obama going to suspend elections or get himself elected again??!

9. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Third time is a charm.

Actually, I don't think it will happen
    Possible - but not probable

But then again, did we ever think that ObamaCare would get thur. Did we think that the new Governor in NY, would twist the arm of a couple Republician Assemblymen and get his homosexual marriage bill through.......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."

- Albert Einstein

10. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Those of you who think that will happen, go to Vegas and place your bets. WILL NOT HAPPEN.

11. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The globalists have had a puppet in the WH house since Wilson. How many "terms" does that add up to? The only puppet to go astray was JFK. And look where he is.

Got puppets?

12. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

:laugh:

------------------------------------

#32 Arbo, Mar 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2013
  13. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

A better question might be: Will he finish his second term!

14. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A Brother said to Me...

...when I asked this same question, that if he did happen upon a third term, he may not finish it alive [the same as FDR]. Of course, he has a tremndous amount to bad mojo towards Obama, and I think there are many more like him.

15. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

FDR did finish three terms as president. He died during his forth term. He was elected in 1932, 1936, 1940 and 1944. He died April 12, 1945.