1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Why the U.S. Power Elite Wants to Crush Iran

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, Sep 24, 2009.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I fully expect other countries to follow Iran on this one. Many countries have been taking a real beating with the weak dollar. Also, as the quote says below, this is also a political move on the part of Iran in their attempts to weaken the push for sanctions. This is another genie out of the bottle. I am not sure of all the ramifications, but if countries that we owe money to began demanding the US pay in Euros we will, I believe, be in big trouble. The dollar has been dropping for about 8 years or so. I fear for our kids and grand-kids and the economic they will inherit. It is my belief, and has been for some years now, that my generation lived in the golden era of US economic power and stability.

#2 Crabtownboy, Sep 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2009
  3. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

There have been calls in China, Russia, the UN, India, etc to replace the dollar.

Gosh, the power elites sure have alot of crushing yet to do. They better get cracking.

4. billwald

billwald New Member

What say you who think that US power elites are actually European Jews?

IF THE FED is actually controlled by European banks would they not support this move?