1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Why voting for Donald Trump is not a morally good choice.

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Sep 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You don't have to. It is what it is. You and a lot of folks who say they love Jesus choose to think based upon your stance that being pro-abortion means less than rejecting Jesus.

And this continued idolatrous behavior is why whomever evangelicals throw their support behind will not win.

The abortion problem is to be dealt with by leading folks to Christ and making disciples who obey everything that HE commands.

As long as evangelicals en masse continue to unrepentantly reject His way, we will continue to get more leaders we don't want.

Judgment begins with the Church.

2. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Indeed.

Choose comrade. The Donald or the queen.
    Third Party or write in = The queen.

Or stay at home and wait for the coronation (it might be from a prison cell or hospital).

Then prepare for more baby murder and non-voluntary euthanasia.
    Baby murder denies every right guaranteed by the Bill of Rights as well as the right of Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Euthanasia. It is now voluntary here in the People's Republic of Washington, however it is the physicians final decision.
    Ever wonder why its not "assisted suicide" as in Oregon State?
    Probably because in WA and in the event of your incompetence to decide or a comatose state then just the physician will be allowed to decide for your "death with dignity".

Prepare for a marxist SCOTUS who will MAKE Federal Law by interpreting the Constitution under the venue of "a Living Breathing Document" to make it a document of Death and collectivism.

Look and believe. One who has defiantly and publicly scoff lawed and the highest officials have turned their heads, and refused to record the "due process" meeting with her! This after Bill Clinton defiantly meets with the Attorney General for a "private" discussion.

The only "good" thing to come out of this is that the leftist revolution will be a bloodless one.
    Some time in 2017 after the coronation this will come true comrades.

I could go on but...

Philippians 4:11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.

But I'm not giving up without a legal voting fight for the Donald.

INCOMING!!

HankD

3. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Agreed.

HankD

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Jesus as the solution fails?:Cautious

Nope.

It's worked just fine around the globe without a global theocracy being in place.

Nope. If he's secular, he ain't doing it for the same reason as the Ones with the Spirit should be doing it as it is a spiritual issue just like ALL morality that gets measured against the standard for morality that is Jesus Christ.

Perhaps if he were aligned with Christ. If he's a Christian and unaligned with Christ, he shouldn't receive our support either. I can believe that GW Bush is a CHristian. But he didn't receive my support the second time because he said that Muslims and CHristians worship the same god.:Thumbsdown

You must be on the same page as Jesus Christ.

So once again, shut up about abortion and everything else moral if you're not electing a spiritual leader. NONE of that should matter if you're not electing a spiritual leader.

And right here is where you will fail EVERY TIME. There are very few people who want to hear what you as a Christian has to say about Jesus when they look up and see that evangelicals collectively in 2012 supported a man who rejects Jesus Christ and now in 2016, are supporting one of the most vile, anti-character of Christ candidates ever nominated.

So we need to stop this foolishness because the folks we're supposed to be trying to reach for Christ ARE watching. And I can tell you from experience that they know and see the hypocrisy of CHristians trying to preach to them about following Jesus while they support someone who rejects Jesus.

That's just dumb.
    So take all issues of morality off the table.
    What is immature is the incessant attempts to justify the spitting in God's face because you're electing a President and not a spiritual leader.:rolleyes:

5. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nope; your logic fails.

And THIS is exactly why your logic fails.

For the bolded word to be true in this statement, then there would be no system based on morality; and yet, we ask our government and president to take care of the poor, feed the hungry, and protect the innocent. For there to be such executive actions, legislation, and judicial rulings, means that we find not taking care of the poor, not feeding the hungry, and not protecting the innocent to be unconscionable. And thus, we have a system of morals.

Why was abortion legalized? Because someone convinced the judges that it was morally reprehensible to not allow women the right to choose what to do with their bodies.

In the absence of a leader who we can say is Christian, we are forced to look at whether the remaining candidates exhibit and support the same morals we identify with. And one of those morals deals with abortion.

Take all morals off the table? HOW? Everything involved with the presidency is based on moral choices. If you can't see that, if you deny that -- then your thinking is even more immature than I previously indicated.

And thus, you just verified my statement that your implication is the establishment of a theocracy. You'd prefer to see a president who will also spiritually lead the country.

If you want others to vote for a spiritual leader, then you should make it clear who you support, and see if anyone else wishes to also support him/her.

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

My logic is fine. You're just applying your understanding and failing miserably.
    According to you, the system isn't based on morality so again shut up about moral issues if it's not.

As far as I can tell, the GOP doesn't want the government to do any of those except protect the "innocent".

Absent Jesus Christ, you have a system of strategic decisions that garner votes.

Absent Jesus Christ, it wasn't morally reprehensible. It was an infringement upon rights.

Again that's just dumb to pretend that you're concerned with morals while not caring that the person rejects Jesus Christ. That's what's called conscientious stupidity.

Apparently everything except whether or not the person accepts Jesus Christ or exhibits anything of the character of Christ.

Man save that foolishness. A President who can spiritually lead doesn't mean a theocracy. Presidents have spiritually led in the past while keeping with the law.

If you want others to think that you're really concerned about a candidate's stance on abortion while having no concern about where he stands with Christ, then you should make it clear to all the lost folks that you really don't care if they accept Christ or not because there are issues to you that are more important.

7. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The lives of unborn children do not matter if we are not electing a spiritual leader? Really? How far we have fallen.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Apparently so far that reading comprehension escapes us.

9. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Santa Clause wears pink fuzzy slippers in the early morning.

10. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In this Zaac is correct
    Into the bottomless pit!

HankD

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Hypocrites hit houses late at night when everyone is asleep.

12. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Predictable cop out.

13. blessedwife318

blessedwife318 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah you did, but at least you recognize it. :)

14. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

:Biggrin:Thumbsup

15. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Another childish retort. Produce the evidence to back up your 12 million claim. It's put up or shut up time.

Red states guess work just won't cut it , but you claim to have thoroughly researched it on your onm aside from their garbage claims. Put it out here.

Your dishonesty here has been appalling...and unexpected.

16. blessedwife318

blessedwife318 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Disagreement is not dishonesty. I don't agree with you and that clearly bothers you. I don't care that you disagree with me because that is your right, just as it is my right to disagree with you. "I may disagree with what you have to say but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Unfortunately your responses have not been unexpected. After over a year (I can't believe this circus has been going on that long) of dealing with Trump supporter here and on Facebook not much surprises me and shock has long since worn off.

Anyways we are clearly at an impass as you have made it clear that only things you already agree with are worthy sources (everything else is "garbage from rats") so I will leave you to your principles and I will continue to stand up for mine.

#NEVERTRUMP

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

17. Tendor

Tendor Member

This is the second time you have used this emoticon. Considering that emoticons are still cartoons and green represents either envy or sickness. Are you feeling okay? Or are you envious of Blessedwife318? Just wondering.

18. Tendor

Tendor Member

So you claim that Red State is guess work but you have yet to prove that statement. If you want people to take statements like that seriously you need to prove them. I am assuming that you have written papers before. Everyone that has written an academic paper knows that truth statement must be proven or they are pretty much worthless.

19. evenifigoalone

evenifigoalone Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Pretty sure my vote will be going third party. Gary Johnson.

20. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.