1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wife Fixing to pop out child #2

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin

Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wife is fixing to have her first scheduled C-Section in 2 days. Any prayers appreciated.

First C section was an emergency and horrible with our first child's heart rates and NICU. Plus my grandmother died that day and our hogs escaped while she was laboring so had to drive home and shoot them then rush back to the hospital covered in hog blood, not looking for a repeat of that experience.

• Prayers Prayers x 3
  2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    But that baby is worth it brother. You are all in my prayers.

3. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why? Shoot them.

4. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Heavenly Father, please give her a smooth, safe delivery and the baby would be healthy, in Jesus' name.

5. Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin

Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They had been running around loose for a couple hours and my neighbor finally had them somewhat caged in his low chain link fence. I'da been liable for any vehicle accidents caused by them so I had to take them out as they weren't going to cooperate (~300lbs each) and go back into the pen and I had to rush back to the hospital. So we shot them and loaded them onto my farm trailer then the wife had the emergency C section just a couple hours later.

Fortunately we got 5 inches of snow that night and it preserved the meat, then my pastor gutted them and kept them in his walk-in fridge and we butchered them a few days later so we didn't waste much at all. We gave him the pork off a whole 200lb hog.

• Like Like x 1