1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Wikileaks Confirms Hillary Sold Weapons To ISIS

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    My screen shows this forum has 817 pages of threads going back to ~2005.

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Anyways, maybe the next batch of 100,000 docs from wikileaks will have more evidence to add the the pile.

I don't see why it's so hard to believe that Washington would carry out an unconstitutional covert regime change. It has a rather long history of doing exactly that. I know, I know history is a conspiracy theory, Alex Jones made it all up.

#22 poncho, Sep 19, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Which forum is that? My screen isn't showing a link.

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The forbidden truth is that the West has engineered –through a carefully staged covert operation– the formation of a proxy regime integrated by Neo-Nazis.

Confirmed by Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland, key organizations in the Ukraine including the Neo-Nazi party Svoboda were generously supported by Washington: “We have invested more than 5 billion dollars to help Ukraine to achieve these and other goals. … We will continue to promote Ukraine to the future it deserves.”

The Western media has casually avoided to analyze the composition and ideological underpinnings of the government coalition. The word “Neo-Nazi” is a taboo. It has been excluded from the dictionary of mainstream media commentary. It will not appear in the pages of the New York Times, the Washington Post or The Independent. Journalists have been instructed not to use the term “Neo-Nazi” to designate Svoboda and the Right Sector.

Continue . . . http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-u-s-has-installed-a-neo-nazi-government-in-ukraine/5371554

Here's the spin, Hillary Clinton acting as Sec. of state of the USA sold weapons to ISIS a radical Islamic terror group that has murdered untold numbers of Christians and Muslims alike for the purpose of overthrowing the Assad regime in Syria, but Washington under Obama's leadership would never ever ever have been involved in overthrowing the regime in Ukraine. Even though the Soros hack (see DCLEAKS) spells out Soro's long interest in controlling Ukraine.

Because, infowars isn't a credible source.

But then maybe none of this ever happened because infowars isn't a credible source. ISIS doesn't exist, hundreds of thousands of Muslim "refugees" haven't been pouring into Europe. There are no TV ads in Germany and Sweden advising the German's and Swedes to wear the Hijab and accept Islam because multiculturalism is so great!

None of this is going on because infowars isn't a credible source.

Obama isn't bringing thousands of Muslim refugees into the USA and Hillary never promised to increase the number by 500+%

Because infowars isn't a credible source.

The media isn't getting all it's talking points from the White House and the Clinton campaign even though they all repeat the same narratives word for word.

Obama and Clinton haven't been forced to come on national TV and demonize Alex Jones by name and Matt Drudge by inference to defend their attack narratives against Donald Trump.

Donald Trump doesn't have crowds of thousands and thousands at all his rallies while Hillary is lucky to get 500 hundred.

The mainstream media never covers up for Obama and Clinton to protect them from being held accountable even though the mainstream media covers up for Obama and Clinton to protect them from being held accountable.

The DNC never rigged the election against Bernie Sanders, and D. W. Shults was never hired by the Clinton campaign.

None of the mainstream news articles posted on infowars and prison planet and the Drudge report are credible because infowars isn't a credible source.

None of the terror attacks that have happened in the US were the work of radical Islamic terrorists.

Hillary Clinton didn't collapse on the street and lie about why several times.

All the things we're seeing written in today's headlines weren't being predicted by Alex Jones and his thousands of guests over the course of 15 years.

Is everyone clear on this now?

#24 poncho, Sep 19, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  5. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you look on the index page of each forum, you'll see a line with page numbers at the top underneath the forum logo:

Politics
    Discuss national and world politics.

Page 1 of 817 1 2 3 4 5 6817 Next >

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Thanks. I'm pretty much done in this thread. It doesn't make sense for me to even try to provide evidence which there is a lot that Washington and George Soros regime changed Ukraine. No one will even look at it. Their programming won't allow it.

The Rev wins.The mainstreamers know it all. I don't know how to reach people that will tell you Obama and Hillary Clinton are liars in one breath then tell you they wouldn't lie about over throwing the government of Ukraine. They'll say in one breath the MSM covers up for Obama and Clinton to keep them from being held accountable but turn around in the next breath and tell you no, the MSM isn't covering up for Obama and Clinton in this case because the people who cover up for them would never cover up for them about something like that. ???

They'll tell you "your" source isn't credible when their source (MSM) has a lower approval rating than congress and are losing their viewers and are so afraid of opposing ("alt right") views they're now openly saying they don't have a right to exist and if you deny climate change you should be locked up!

How do you reason with someone that holds two opposing views at the same time? I don't think it can be done. All I know is crazy people like Alex Jones and the hundreds of guests he's had on his show for the past 20 years could have written today's headlines. Everything they were being called wackos for back then is on the front pages of newspapers today.

But they're still the crazy ones because the MSM says so. Whatever.