1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Will America reap poor citizens with amnesty?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Jan 8, 2013.

?
  1. Yes, in the long run...

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Anchor baby law must be rewritten, ASAP!

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. Reagans amnesty hasn't hurt America so far...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. As believers we need to extend Christian charity to illegals....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Cutting in the line, is just not fair...

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  7. Make all illegls go home and start the process like any other immigrant...

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  8. Amnesty will result in more amnesty in the years to come....

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  9. The laws need to be changed, or enforced; not both!

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  10. America is weaker because of illegal aliens and no assimilation!

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ....I have read in our paper things that make my hair stand on ends.

In an article about the new California Dream Act scholarship funds, over the past months three Hispanic students have made statements that demonstrate their ignorance of the laws of this country when it comes to what an illegal alien is.

Mind you, all of these kids are children of illegal immigrants.

One stated that "I feel like I'm already an American since I've been saying the Pledge of Allegiance since Kindergarten!"

Another said, "I went to kindergarten here; I graduated from high school; and I feel like I was born here."

And one more believes that "because he's lived in California since he was 8...he considers himself an American!"

In my opinion, these teens are victims of the Burger King Syndrome: JUst because they go into the lobby of a Burger King and order food, they have no right to refer to themseves as a "Whopper!" :laugh:

The above statements go to show that illegal aliens "Just don't get it!" They fail to see that their parents have broken border laws, and are here illegally, trying to cheat their way to the front of the citizenship line! No one earns the right to citizenship by living here, without getting caught, for "X" amount of years! What they want is "Cheap" citizenship, and if we allow them to circumvent citizenship requirements, IMHO, through "Amnesty" we will get less than patriotic citizens in return.

It's time all of these folks go to the back of the line, and while they wait for their proper turn, learn to assimilate!!

#1 righteousdude2, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
  2. mont974x4

mont974x4 New Member

Nobody wins, and there is no justice, in rewarding criminal behavior.