1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Will be out Open Air Preaching This weekend

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by evangelist6589, Jan 16, 2014.

1. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I challenge you to also be out witnessing if at all possible. When I go I pray for the elect to respond and for the LAW to pierce the hearts of people. The LAW exposes sin, the false converts, easy-believism, and many others. I often preach on the Holiness of God, Total Depravity, and such. God can regenerate people and give them a new heart as a verse in Ezekiel says which brother Paul has exegetes fully in a book I am reading by him.

I have had many yell at me, cuss at me, I have been threatened with legal action, I have had people challenge me to debate, I have had people pass out flyers to try and counter me, I have had people follow me, a woman tried to spray me with something once, a Christian woman tried to tell me that I should only be preaching LOVE and not the LAW, and have had many other challenges. However I have also had many chats, given out books, and God has used me to expose sin.

Pray for me to not get prideful, to preach the LAW with compassion and not in a judgmental style, and for me not to challenge other street evangelists whom peach the "God has a wonderful plan for your life message" but to have grace on them, and realize that I once was the same. Hells Best Kept Secret is the LAW and many do not know it. I pray they will learn it, for satan does not want this lost key revealed.

Thanks..

#1 evangelist6589, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
  2. padredurand

padredurand Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "Blessed are you when men cast insults at you, and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely, on account of Me. "Rejoice, and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
    Matthew 5:11-12 NAS77

Go get 'em. I'll keep you in my prayers if you'll have them.

3. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you. I am not normally supported by Arminian, but then again there are Arminian whom shine far better than Reformed as there will be both in heaven.