1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wine As A Beverage

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by adisciplinedlearner, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

You cannot support your false claims about me here with any evidence. It is false that the only reasonable position for me here is your unfounded claim. It is reasonable that other positions be held on this subject without the intent you are projecting. And it is quite clear that those who hold to their personal freedom to drink alcohol thus far have all been over emotional (much like your post here because it was not necessary to make such accusations) and you cannot support your position with facts only personal reason. Maybe you can go back and answer any one of my questions with facts.

And as far as the "justify that the Bible says to you" comment goes this really shows the level of emotion by those who support drinking alcohol. This is a debate forum. If you do not want to engage in debate then don't. But debate over these issues is what we are here for not just to agree with you.

#301 Revmitchell, Jul 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2010
  2. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

It is time for this thread to close as it is past the 30 page limit.
    You may start another if you so desire.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.