1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wintry blast cools global warming fervour.

Discussion in '2008 Archive' started by The Scribe, Apr 24, 2008.

1. The Scribe

The Scribe New Member

Winter blast

Is everyone ready to call this a lie yet? I know I was a long time ago. ;)

Fictional Video to Illustrate Inconvenient Truth

#1 The Scribe, Apr 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2008
  2. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  3. donnA

donnA Active Member

I've never beleived it.
    I read a book once, and wish I'd been smart enough to keep the title and author. But I showed documents, scientific evidences, that have been ignored in determining if global warming were real or not. Seems a lot like the evolution lie, hide away evidence that disproves the lie.

4. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Let your heart not be troubled. Such information is readily available across the net by many a credible source.

5. donnA

donnA Active Member

If I knew how to find it, how to search for it I would. Someone who know this stuff better would have to.
    Has anyone noticed this whole global warming/green thing has, or is, becoming a religion?

#5 donnA, Apr 24, 2008
  6. sag38

sag38 Active Member

All hail "Green"

Personally I'm sick and tired of all the "green" over emphasis. Certainly I want to be a good steward of natural resources but this "green" movement has gone beyond stewardship and moved into fanaticism.

7. rbell

rbell Active Member

In keeping with their agenda, USA Today could only call it the "warmest March on record" by leaving out water temperatures. It was warmest over land. And in actuality, Asia was the one place far above normal. The USA was cooler than average.

Funny how records have been around for 130 years, and yet we will say "warmest month in history." As if we even know what 99.999% of history's temperatures were.

Also keep in mind: We have somehow determined man-made global warming to be a fact, without even researching that our heat source, the sun, could be up to something different....

Irresponsible science, it is....

8. donnA

donnA Active Member

I agree.......

9. donnA

donnA Active Member

EXACTLY!:applause:

10. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

Everyone don't put up that CO2 blanket just yet. It just might save the earth. :laugh:

Besides the Mars rovers are stuck on a freeway traffic jam full of SUV's.
    Solar Cycles

Abdussamatov believes that changes in the sun's heat output can account for almost all the climate changes we see on both planets.

Mars and Earth, for instance, have experienced periodic ice ages throughout their histories.

"Man-made greenhouse warming has made a small contribution to the warming seen on Earth in recent years, but it cannot compete with the increase in solar irradiance," Abdussamatov said.

By studying fluctuations in the warmth of the sun, Abdussamatov believes he can see a pattern that fits with the ups and downs in climate we see on Earth and Mars.

#10 Palatka51, Apr 24, 2008
  11. Hopeful

Hopeful New Member

Oh no!!! Are you saying that humans have over-powered God's design so incredibly that EARTH's global warming has caused MARS to "globally warm" as well?????""" :eek:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: