1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Witch lady in town

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by David M Darling, May 20, 2021.

1. David M Darling

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You would not BELIEVE what has been going on in my hometown, Harrisburg, PA! There is a witch lady in town, an extremely evil witch. She targeted me from a young age, as a little boy. She takes credit for almost everything bad that happened to me, and alot of bad things did happen. For most of my life I was not a christian and didn't have any protection. She had many victims, her neighbors had young children that are extremely bad socially and are very backwards and she takes credit for that too. She does rituals in her house on a daily basis trying to put horrible diseases on little kids, she also astral projects into the local high school and tries to make bad things happen to the students, no joke! (Apparently they can leave their bodies and go somewhere else, it is a demonic thing). One of the students was a christian and God told her what the witch lady was doing, God let her see her and she saw her appear in the classroom! If the lady heard that I had an oral presentation to do in class she would project into the room and try to make me fail! I had several run-ins with this woman in my life, every time she would start waving her hands around and I felt something come over me, like I said I did not have any protection at the time and it hurt me bad. There were several times when I saw an apparition of a middle-aged woman walking around in my house and I recognized her as the witch lady. Other times I would sense an evil presence following me around out in public and waves of oppression would be coming over me, I seriously think she was astral projecting, following me around out in public! This woman also horribly abused her own daughter. Some of her neighbors would hear blood-curdling screams coming from her house late at night, they went over to check on her to make sure she was OK and she told them to beat-it or she would call the cops, she was doing rituals in her house. Her neighbors claimed that there was demonic activity in the entire neighborhood because this woman lived there! About 6-months ago I was at the grocery store and I sensed an evil presence walking behind me, I think it was her. Suddenly the presence left and a voice spoke to me and said "Struck down, struck down". The presence is gone and has never come back, I seriously think she may be dead, 6-feet under!

2. Centrist

Centrist Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Hmmm. I see.
    I think.

3. TurtleSox

TurtleSox Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Have you her legal name? Google for her obituary and see if she is dead .

She sounds like she is/was mentally ill.