1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Witnessing on the Internet

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Acts 1:8, Jun 7, 2004.

1. Acts 1:8

Acts 1:8 New Member

Just wanted to remind the folks here what a tremendous potential we have to witness to others on the internet. I'm posting this link because I think it shows an example of how we can witness to others on the Internet. Perhaps a few others can join me at this site to help spread the gospel?

http://www.itshappening.com/showthread.php?t=44153&page=1

2. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

I shared the gospel with and led someone to a relationship with Christ about a year ago using AOL instant messenger, we still chat on a daily basis. God IS truly AWESOME!!

3. jane

jane New Member

I agree! I'm starting to share to some of my new friends outside and I'm still praying for them that God will give them the wisdom to understand about SALVATION...

4. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

Praise God,

Through the internet I once had an opportunity to debate a muslim cleric on Christianity, it is amazing how barriers can come down and friendships can be developed.

5. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

6. Dallasdid

Dallasdid New Member

I have an awesome website with a lot of resources to for lost people using emails. There is a bunch of evangelistic messages you send to lost peoples emails so i challenge you guys to check it out. www.livingwaters.com

7. Acts 1:8

Acts 1:8 New Member

I use some of living waters stuff on my site as well. I like the "are you a good person?" tract.

http://www.ac18.org/good/

8. jane

jane New Member

Actually, I never tried using those websites all of you had mentioned but I just ask him and giving all the verses through statement about salvation.. I praised God because just today the Lord answered my prayer because one of my friends in US got saved and understand the message.. Hurray!! To God be the Glory!! [​IMG]