1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Womens Bible Study

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by KobrinFamily, Nov 26, 2011.

1. KobrinFamily

KobrinFamily New Member

Ok so next week I was envited too a womens Bible study from a friend, its not threw my church and the Lady running it is a ordaned paster and Im not sure what too feel about that as most church's say women should not preach, Im confused on what too do as I have said I would already go :(

2. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    If it were me, I'd say thank you for the invitation, but I won't be able to go, and leave it at that unless they press for an answer. For me, even if she is just teaching women at the Bible study, I would not go because I believe she is being disobedient to God by acting as an ordained pastor. If she's just a pastor to other women, that's another story.

That's just my $.02. Others may feel comfortable going if it's a "women only" event, but I wouldn't.