1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WOTM & Great News Network Split

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Brother Randall, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Brother Randall

Brother Randall New Member

Today I received an email from WOTM/Living Waters saying they have "decided to withdraw our ministry’s endorsement of GNN."

WOTM/LW further stated:

These serious concerns were greatly compounded by a recent letter issued by the Network’s founder, entitled: “Warning! A Storm is Coming!” Our ministry strongly disagrees with both the severe tone of the letter and the disturbing ministerial philosophy engendered therein. Living Waters and The Way of the Master will no longer be working in conjunction with GNN in ministry outreach efforts, nor will we be recommending GNN to the friends and supporters of our ministry.

What was in the letter? I've searched the internet but can't locate it. :confused:

Anyone have any information to add?

Bro Randall

2. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

It was enough to scare those following the way of the master . . .

Musta been scary.

3. Brother Randall

Brother Randall New Member

I wonder if this split had been brewing for awhile?

Last month, WOTM stated they had unexpectantly had to halt plans to relocate WOTM/Living Waters ministry from California to Texas. It was "due to recent circumstances beyond our control". I read in a GNN newsletter that WOTM would be sharing facilities temporarily until the WOTM building was constructed???

Bro Randall

4. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Let's pray that they stay in California. . .

5. Brian30755

Brian30755 New Member

I don't think I'll be adding that one to my prayer list....I've got too many other important things to pray about. I'm sure they'll continue to do a great job no matter where they're located. :)

6. bobbyd

bobbyd New Member

Any clue what that Storm is Coming document said that is so disturbing?

7. Samer

Samer New Member