1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would You Consider This A Crime/

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by betterthanideserve, Aug 30, 2007.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have read it many times and you are simply...

wrong.

Being a vet has less than nothing to do with the Constitutional definition of treason.

One question:

Who is the "enemy" that is being "aided and abetted" by any legislator's support of NAFTA?

2. betterthanideserve

betterthanideserve New Member

No one here has said anything about NAFTA<but since you haved asked I will be happy to give you my opinion(of course)NAFTA is "north american free trade area",and I realize (much to my shaggrin)(excuse me if I have spelled chagrin wrong) I'm sure someone will be more than willing to correct me while at the same time telling me to learn to spell,COOL!that for us to think that we can be isolationists is naive,they have taken us to far down the road to turn back now.I do wish however that we would slow down a little!Like to a crawl...............

On the other hand the North American Union is actually a co-mingling of boarders,economies,and I think Governments,as well.
    With that.I have a great deal to be concerned with.America belongs to this country ,not the world or even this region. (CANAMEXAMERICA),I find it extremely sad that for as many american men,whether legalized aleins,or natual born citizens that have died for what they thought to be a great nation,built on christian principals,that so many in this country just do not care ,or should I say care to see where we are being taken through this thing,(creature )called GLOBALISM.
    I know that Poncho,myself and others are an extreme minority here on the forum,and I was really hoping that some on this board would have their eyes and ears opened by what we have to say,I'm really not a conspiracy theorist,but think that the time is fleeting for christians to sound a trumpet.
    We know(at least I hope we do ) that GODS word is true and what has been fortold in the prophecies has to come to pass.
    I'm not trying to put a stop to it or even slow it down! I just want all of you to see the train coming down the track so that you can get out of its way.

It is treason to forfeit this nation to some sort of a regional pact,and its sad that you don't see it Carpo.
    By the way I never said that my being a vet had anything to do with my definition,just letting people know that I cared enough about this country to enlist,and haven't stop loving the US ever....
    It really hurts my heart to watch as it is incrementally stolen from us . What type of America will my grandchildren inherit?One that no-one cares about?One that will have to bow to every god (small g)) except the GOD of the BIBLE? No thanks ,many things are worth living for and few things are worth dying for This is one them......

3. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

There is no crime, because
    1. There is no North American Union in the works
    2. There is no NAFTA Superhighway\

CLICK HERE

4. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Um...correction. There is no new NAFTA Superhighway.

From the article:
    (emphasis on last words mine)

5. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by carpro
    I have read it many times and you are simply...

wrong.

Being a vet has less than nothing to do with the Constitutional definition of treason.

One question:

Who is the "enemy" that is being "aided and abetted" by any legislator's support of NAFTA? NAFTA is the only concrete indication you have of the formulation of a North American Union.

I understand your feelings, but this is a question of Constitutional law concerning one of it's most explicit and restrictive provisions, not emotion.

Now try answering the question.

#25 carpro, Sep 1, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2007
  6. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

:chuckle: .

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The NAU program is being touted as agreements, not as treaties. It's being done by executive fiat in other words. Maybe we should ask if undermining the USA's sovereignty by executive fiat is a crime.

8. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Since you did spell it correctly, what is the purpose of the deliberate misspelling of "chagrin"? :confused:

Language Cop, (alter ego of Ed)

9. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Um, some corrections on this, Don.

In fact, the future (and existing) I-69 is being dubbed the NAFTA superhighway, that will eventually run from Port Huron, MI on the Canadian border, to the Mexican border, with triple termini at Laredo, TX; Brownsville,TX; and Linn, TX, which is near McAllen, TX. The section from Port Huron, MI to Indianapolis, IN is extant; basically the sections from Evansville, IN to Dyersburg, TN is extant (most of I-164 will become a part of I-69, although the Ohio River bridge near Henderson, KY is not yet really underway), some sections in MS, are extant (near Tunica, MS and the Clarksdale, MS bypass), the Great River (Charles W. Dean) Bridge is (barely) underway at Arkansas City, AR near Benoit, MS, and one bit in AR (some of the Bypass of El Dorado) is extant, and all I have mentioned will be incorporated into I-69. Some of it in TX is extant, some will merely be an upgrade of existing roads, but some of it will also be new roadbed.

There still remains quite a bit of road, probably even the majority of the mileage south of Indianapolis that should be considered new road. In LA, every inch will be new roadway, as will almost all in AR. While generally this route mostly follows or parallels existing routes, most of which are not anywhere near freeway standards, it is incorrect to say it is not mostly new road, IMO, NASCO notwithstanding.

More here: http://www.i69info.com/

here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstate_69

and here: http://www.interstate-guide.com/i-069.html

In addition, this route is part of corridors HPC-18 and HPC-20, as well.

Gonna' happen, although as a diabetic, with known circulatory problems (had four bypasses and carotid surgery two years ago, Nov. 2), and also surviving cancer (surgery last Nov. 30) and already at age 59, I'll probably never live to see all of it finished, even if the rapture doesn't come first. But I have driven or rode on most of the route in KY, half of it in TN and some in TX. although none of those sections are yet I-69, officially, only the "Future I-69 Corridor".

"Road Fan", Ed

#29 EdSutton, Sep 3, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2007
  10. betterthanideserve

betterthanideserve New Member

PROFOUND MUCH THOUGHT WENT INTO THIS REPLY! ...............................................................NOT.