1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wow!

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Kayla, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Kayla

Kayla New Member

I am so excited, I lead my first person to the Lord this week. Please pray for him in his new life. Before he was saved he clamed to be an athiest, but I really think he was an agnostic. So please pray for him. -Kayla

2. LauraB

LauraB New Member

WAY TO GO! [​IMG]
    Feels wonderful leading someone to the Lord doesn't it. What a humbling experience I find it to be.

3. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Bless you Kayla! I know the feeling you are experiencing. Be sure and show him the path to follow, he will be watching you and your walk with the Lord. [​IMG]

4. newlady3203

newlady3203 New Member

Way to go!! I know the feeling. I can only imagine how the souls in heaven feel when a soul is saved.

My husband's cousin and I helped to lead my husband to the Lord on August 17, 2003.
    Hubby and I were sitting in the living room watching tv when he turned to me and said "Tricia, I want to get saved, now!" I almost fell out of my chair. I was saved on March 2, so had only been praying for his salvation since that time. His cousin had been praying for almost 5 years. Anyway, I never led anyone to the Lord before, so I kept a "Romans' Road" Card near my chair. I COULDN'T FIND IT THAT NIGHT!!!! I was going to call the preacher, but he was 45 minutes away and I was afraid he would change his mind. So, I called his cousin, Debbie, who had just dropped me off from the evening church service. I said, "Deb, get your Romans Road and your Bible and come over here quick. It's time!!!" She was there in next to no time. I thought she had wings on her van!!! We all cried and laughed. It was a wonderful day. And just as wonderful was the following Sunday when he was baptized. I cried like a baby then because my cousin-in-law (?) and I had most of his family show up without him knowing it! (That was the longest secret I have had to keep!! LOL) I found out that night one of sisters had been praying for him for over 32 years!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!! OH, WHAT AN AWESOME GOD WE SERVE!!!

5. RaptureReady

RaptureReady New Member

Luke 15:7  I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth,...

Praise God for this lost, now found soul.