1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrath--The Tribulation has Begun and the Church is Still Here!

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by InTheLight, Dec 9, 2019.

1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wrath--The Tribulation has Begun and the Church is Still Here!

What if everything you have been told about the timing of the Rapture is wrong?

The Bible teaches that Christians are not appointed to suffer wrath. But what if the first few years of the Tribulation Period are not God's wrath, but the wrath of Satan and the Antichrist?

Revelation chapter six clearly states that God's wrath begins with the opening of the 6th Seal, and before the 1st Trumpet Judgment. That means Christians will be here for the first four or five years of the Tribulation Period.

In Wrath, the first book in the Wrath Trilogy, a family discovers the truth about the timing of the Rapture just a few months before the start of the Tribulation Period. They struggle with a critical decision every Believer will have to make during this time in history; whether to fight against the Antichrist and his one-world government, or to run away and hide.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1981918868
    -----

This is the blurb for the latest book I'm reading. I'm about half way through it. As fiction, it's not written very well. It reads more like an advertisement for the book "The Pre-Wrath Rapture of the Church" by Marvin Rosenthal. The first 25% of the book describes how Rosenthal's book is a must-read and how he has the right interpretation of the timing and nature of the Rapture.

Otherwise, it's a simpleton styled first person account of the days leading up to and also the start of the seven year tribulation as told by a paranoid seventeen year old girl. The book is about 75% dialogue and 25% inner dialogue of the girl. In other words, it's a smashing failure as far as plot, characterization, and pacing is concerned. I'm going to grit my teeth and finish it because I have a fascination with the subject matter.

No, I didn't pay for the book. I got it on a free promotion.