1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yeah, well ... there is that ...

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by thisnumbersdisconnected, Nov 14, 2013.

1. thisnumbersdisconnected

A Sunday school teacher had been teaching her class about faith, and how it was the only way into heaven when one dies. She wanted to see if she had gotten the message across, so when class began one Sunday, she asked the children, "If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale and gave all my money to our church, would I get into heaven?"

"NO!" the children all answered.

"If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the yard, and kept everything neat and tidy, would I get into heaven?"

Again, the answer was "NO!"

"If I volunteered at a soup kitchen, shopped every day for groceries for the church's food pantry, read my Bible every day and talked to people about Jesus all the time, would I go to heaven?"

"NO!" the children shouted yet again.

"Well," she continued, "then how do I get to heaven?"

In the back of the room, a five-year-old boy shouted out, "You gotta be dead!"