1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

You email your kids? FB?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Gina B, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Isn't it nice to know that there are schools that think that it's okay to read your child's email and go into their Facebook account?
    They just want to make sure your child is safe, and naturally, that extends off campus because parents don't always do their job, so the government has to pick up the slack.

It's in the best interest of the children and will help keep more kids safe, and parents just aren't good enough at it to be trusted themselves, and some are just bad parents anyhow, so we need the government to step in for the sake of the children.

Aren't you relieved they're willing to do this for the people they serve? What a great idea! Maybe they can install voice monitors for those times when we're not within earshot, like all good parents should be 24-7, well, that is, if they really WERE good parents.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/08/livin...edia-monitoring-students/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

2. thisnumbersdisconnected

About as relieved as I am that the NSA listens to my phone calls, reads my emails, and is probably watching my type this post.

Hm ... maybe the schools have become NSA contractors?