1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

You smell something burning???

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Greektim, Jul 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greektim

Greektim Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh... it's just "dr" James Ach grinding his axe against the Doctrines of Grace... again and Again and AGAIN!!!

PS-I am the triple threat for this guy... I'm neither a dispie, a king jimmie user, or a semi-pelagian.

:tonofbricks:

2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, I've challenged him to go a day without posting about Calvinism, then 6 hours without doing so, then 4 hours. Should I really drop the challenge to a mere 2 hours?

3. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

You could go a lot further in your time division, as I believe the Atomic Clock in Boulder, CO, can actually measure nanoseconds.

4. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Seriously, you started a thread in the baptist section in order to demonize another poster?

5. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

I smell another fire burning. Non and anti DoG's'/Calvinists/Reformed brothers are allowed to claim that such don't believe the Bible, and that such deny sola scriptura and it goes by without a hitch. Such is even claimed by a mod on BB. :)

This is nothing less than saying these are not Christian.

Let a DoG believer claim this upon them on the BB and see what happens. The onslaught of PM's from mods, snips and infractions would begin their tally against such. :wavey:

#5 preacher4truth, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2013
  6. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

If you don't say so yourself! Excellent post. You couldn't have made my case against the Calvinist elitist mindset anymore clearer than this post.

7. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Then --To be acceptable to you as a mainstream believer, one has to be a dispie, KJV user and a semi-Pelagian?

8. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Closed as thread serves no purpose. It could be diverted to attack the sovereignty of God, but I'll just stop it now. :applause:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.