1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Your predictions for the superbowl?

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by SaggyWoman, Nov 7, 2009.

1. fbcodr

fbcodr New Member

He can't and he will be trying again after this year!!!:thumbs::applause:

2. Gold Dragon

Gold Dragon Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Kudos to ccrobinson for calling this superbowl matchup against all odds in my mind since both top seeds have not made the superbowl since 1993.

Props to Manning for rising to the challenge a second time and making me eat crow in my prediction.

What a great NFC finals and I'm looking forward to an awesome superbowl.

3. ccrobinson

ccrobinson Active Member

Finally got one right. No need to look through the wreckage of all my failed picks since I've been on this board. I'll pretend that I made this prediction at the beginning of the season if everybody else will. :smilewinkgrin:

But, speaking of predictions made at the beginning of the season, here's one I made.

I think losing last night made the Queens season a failure. If any other team loses the conference championship, it's a disappointment. But, when the bar is set at winning the Super Bowl and the outcome is losing the conference championship because of a devastating interception from the guy you signed specifically because he would take you to the Super Bowl, I don't know what else you call that but a complete failure.

4. steveo

steveo New Member

What's funny is Focus on the Family had a pick the score for the super bowl on Jan 26 and I picked the saints over colts 31-17.
    I forgot about what I picked as the score and they sent me an email that I won and was the only one to get it exact.
    Too funny!

5. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

I think the saints will win.

6. fbcodr

fbcodr New Member

It's not thinking when you already know the score.:applause::thumbsup:

7. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist

Read between the lines, Saggy was talking about the super bown in 2011! :saint: